Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Do we have a picture sharing thread yet?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:04 am
No, not of ourselves.

Of the funny things we see online. If not, perhaps this can be the new one. (Not all pictures must be funny.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(For those that don't know, she was married a very impressive 72 days before filing for divorce. And somehow gay marriage ruins the sanctity of straight marriage and not this? xD LOLZ.)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:49 pm
i don't have a picture (yet), but this reminds me of something bo burnham tweeted. it was something along the lines of, "No, we should not let gays marry. It ruins the sanctity of marriage. Now excuse me while I go marry a hooker in Vegas."

it was perfect heart  

hadrosaurid

Kitten

PeachPunk

Liberal Loiterer

10,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:37 pm
Reminds me. I just saw the Kim Kardashian Fairytale Divorce sketch from SNL. It was pretty hilarious. they captured Kim's bimbo-ish ways perfectly. And Kris was pretty over-bearing and everything, just like the real Kris.
Then at the end they made up new specials and a couple of them were "Brody, Khloe, and Kim Take Vitamins" and "Lamar Odom's p***s Size is Revealed".
Anyone who hasn't seen the sketch should check it out.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:33 am
i got married on the same day as kim. it was a joke between me and my sister that my marraige would last longer than hers. so happy i dont have to share my anniversery with her XD  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items