Hello Sweeties!

I'm Smexi Dino, You Though, can call me Jessi.
Anywhooo~ today I will chat with you about what happened this week!
Just so you can see what happens in my boring life.

`Today is :: November 5th 2011
`Weekday is :: Saturday
` Is currently :: Going to spend moments of your precious time on this little 2 or 3 paragraph post.

Ok, Today I just died my moms hair. She is pretty....errr....mean to her grey hair.. haha but I MUST say i love the darker brown look. Haha, out of all the naturl colors she died it. and Blonde? Happened to be the worst on her. She also had it red, copper, and light brown with highlights.

Well while we are on the subject of hair dying! For the past weeks I've wanted to dye my hair a wacky color like cotton candy pink, or a deep dark red. But my parents say I need to CALM DOWN on the hair dying...now I know what your thinking. 'Oh she must have some really colorful hair then' or something like it. But, I've only dyed my hair a wacky color (blue) ONCE. And black two times....WTH right?! I find it mean that they don't even listen to me at all....I tell them that there are girls out there who dye their hair every week. they STILL dont listen to me... Which makes me really mad.

I even tell them that I am responsible enough to buy the hair dye and bleach myself. They still dont listen and I'm stuck with my dad telling me I wont be able to get a ******** job because of it. I tell him that Im going to go into cosmetology and hair styling. So I would be able to keep it. Or I would bleach it or die it black and let my natural hair color take over. But THEN he decides to make me feel bad about telling me his LIFE STORY that doesn't even RELATE to dying hair....or face piercings(story for another time). Why? Because he tells me about his parents getting a divorce when he was thirteen. And how he MIGHT divorce my mom if she does one more thing behind his back. Who would tell their daughter that!?

As I said it didn't revolve around our previous conversation.
Anyway yep that was this week...Boring? I think so.
If you want next week I might even rant about my dad in detail.

BYE BYE!! <3