Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Telling the Boyfriend...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:12 pm
That I'd like him to dress like a girl.
Okai... SO, here it is.
I'm a female, and straight, buuuut I want my boyfriend to look like a woman because he is beautiful.
When we first started dating almost three years ago he was tiny, had long hair, wore girly clothes, and got teased for being gay even though he wasn't gay, or even bi.
I started dating him for the fact that he looked like a woman, but was a man.
I'm not sure if there is even a name for that, being a woman who is dating a man who looks like a woman?
Anyways, I'd mentioned that I'd like him to start dressing up in the bedroom, and he was responsive, but I'm not sure if he'd be alright with looking like a female again all the time.
Am I being selfish?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:21 pm
That's tricky.

I'd tell him what you've said in this post, emphasizing that you love him and are attracted to him and what attracted you to him in the first place.

As for all the time, I think that's too much to ask. Especially if doing that was causing him problems. But what's not to say he can't do it when it won't cause him any problems?

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:59 pm
I don't think it's selfish if you want it, but if its something he's not open to then I think you have to respect that. If you don't then I'd say then you would be selfish. I say try proposing the idea and see what he says. basically it has to be a mutually wanted thing. If its not then no matter how much you want him to its probably not going to happen. If it is something he's willing to try doing for you then all the more power to you. Just make sure you're open for compromise, like when and where he dresses up for you.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:05 pm
Thanks guys =]  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Transrexia

Beloved Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:20 am
Oh, sweetheart, that's a toughie. My now-husband and I have the same problem. I was attracted to him immediately because he looks /exactly/ like an elf. Long, rich auburn hair, thin yet strong, highly angled facial features, and taller then all get out. While I'd love to let my pretty-powers loose on him and start caking on the makeup and breaking out the hair ribbons, I have to remember who he is and who he wants to be. It's unfair to try to make a person something they don't want to be. That's a problem LGBT people suffer through under the people they love, and we don't want to do that to the people we love, do we? It's like forcing a crossdresser into gender-oriented clothes because it makes you feel more comfortable with them. It's not who he is. And full-time crossdressers are mercilessly teased and judged by those around them. Don't force him into that, if it's not something he wants.

Good luck, darling! Blessings.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff