Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Here To Help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:44 pm
Hello, my name is Jonstalker62 (Or Jon for those of you whom I speak with more frequently) I'm starting this topic to give advice to people who want it. I won't be giving people orders (I get plenty of those from my Petty Officer) and I won't go around trying to change your view of the world. I simply want to try and give advice to people who'd like a second opinion of a situation. So here's how I'd like this to work. You post something you want advice on and I'll do my best to get back to you as soon as possible. I will probably get to you within a day or two, as I get on Gaia quite frequently. If you don't feel like broadcasting your issue on the forums, PM me and ask for advice, I'll be more than willing to help you out. I will give you my honest opinion and try to give you what I think will be the best course of action. I will give suggestions and that's it, not orders, not "This is what you should do.", simply advice.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:35 pm
-Bump- Just making sure this thread sees the light of day for awhile....  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

She Promised You Cookies

Proxy Guildswoman

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:10 pm
I'm sorry but this idea won't really work. People usually make new threads for themselves so just reply to those instead of expecting them to come here.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:10 am
Not to mention this whole guild is slow moving so you don't need to worry about your thread being buried. And a day or two is kind of a long time to wait for a reply. >_>  

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items