Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:21 am
Kishi tilted her head while she watched Gulliver enter and look around. "That's not up to me. What is Laisidhiel telling you? Do you feel that it's right?" She didn't know how to describe it, how he'd know, but she knew he would. The spirit of the Tree is good at letting Faun know what they need to know.

She did not walk in to the vacant space, but instead just peeked her head inside to look around. It looked like her's except there wasn't a window. "Unless you know in your heart for sure, I think you should look for one with a window."

She withdrew her head and looked for the next open door, which was adjacent to the one Gulliver stood in. She practically skipped up to it, but noticed that there was furniture in it already. Someone forgot to close their door, she thought.

Moving on, she came upon another open door, that was about 4 doors away from Gulliver. It had a window, and a little elevated area to the side, which her nook did not have. She pouted her bottom lip out a bit, thinking a separate little cranny for her bed like that would be fun, but she couldn't change nooks."Look in this one!" she called over her shoulder, excited for this cute nook.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:29 pm
Gulliver was tapping a finger on his chin thinking when she skipped away, like previously he didn't notice her leave, not until he heard her call out to him, and he leaned back looking towards her voice. She'd found another? He wondered if it was the same as this one or not.

He takes a step backwards and out of the nook and and headed towards her, if he had had pockets he probably would have stuffed his hands into them. Stepping past her he looked around. "Oh this one is a lot different" he muses aloud, it had even more potential then the other one, he liked it.  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:20 pm
"What do you think? Is the Tree telling you this is it? It's a cute nook and the window is big." Kishi trotted towards the window and looked out. "It faces the island, so you have a pretty view. And can pae-watch if you get bored."

She stepped aside in case he wanted to look outside. She watched up into the sky and could only see dark clouds pouring rain. The trees below on the island looked so frail and far away with how violently the wind was twisting them. Seeing the storm again reminded her about her sandbags and how she needed to go get the other two she ended up dropping along the way.

"After you choose your Nook, you should get sandbags. Then after the storm, you can worry about decorating and finding furniture." Kishi told him as she stepped back, and folded her hands together behind her back. She spoke with confidence and conviction, as if she was the authority on Faun housing. "I can help show you were the good stuff is."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:24 pm
"Maybe, just maybe" he plodded across the room looking over Kishi's shoulder and out the window, he made a face, the weather looked horrid. "I hope this passes soon" he tells her moving out of her way as she steps back.

Gulliver turns and surveys the nook from this angle, in his mind's eye he could picture the bed, he could picture a stand for his bow and quiver, even a place for his other possessions and he nods. "Yes I think it'd do very well, and I think it's to be."

The male contemplated the idea of sandbags and furrows his brows "what are they supposed to do exactly? The sandbags that is" he still wasn't sure.  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:00 am
"So you felt the warm happy feeling and positive 'this is it' from Laisidhiel?" Kishi asked, rolling back on her hooves. She loved witnessing new faun finding their home in the Tree. It means they've come home.

At his question about the sandbags, she furled her brows, and pondered. "I don't really know. I heard the little fairies talking about the storm and how there is a group of fairies filling sandbags for Pae'il for the storm. I suppose I should have asked." she trailed off, feeling a little embarrassed now that she lugged those sandbags all the way here, only to not know what they would do. She'd naively thought just having them was enough.

"I have to go back for my other two, so I will ask them."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:25 pm
"Well I feel positively sure I can see this nook in my eyes, and I like it" he smiles.

One brow lifted, she hadn't asked? Now he was curious too, perhaps he'd need them maybe not, but he did not yet know. "Maybe we should go together, after all they may be even heavier now with all that extra rain"  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas