Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Rawr I need an rp! Please? Yaoi, het, yuri

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akkina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:34 am
First guild post, so I'm really excited! Hello everyone! I'll do a quick intro and then get into all of the stuff I am craving.
I'm 19 years old, I am a current college student, I work part time as a Wal-Mart cashier and I have four dogs. You may all call me Akkina, or Kina, or Akki, I don't care lol.

I really only rp yaoi, but I will vary and play some het if I really like the pairing or characters. I prefer fandom rp's, but I will play my own characters, I have tons of them so no worries. I'm not even picky about themes, I like adult themes, but there are days all I want is fluff and cuteness.

I will rp through gaia pm's, over yahoo, aim, msn, whatever you prefer. I am on every day and will reply while online. I don't care about literacy and post length, if I'm being lazy I"m lucky to get out a paragraph, I can write more than that though, and I will try and match my partner, so we'll get there when we get there.

FANDOMS!:
House M.D. (HousexWilson, HousexChase, HousexWilsonxChase)
Being Human(BBC): (GeorgexMitchel)
Sherlock(BBC show, or movie or cannon books): (HolmesxWatson)
Stargate Atlantis: (No pairings for this one so far, I"m only in the second season so I'll play whatever. I heart Carson though)
Ouran Highschool Host Club: (KyouyaxTamaki, KyouyaxHikaru or Kaoru)
Fullmetal Alchemist: (EdxAl, EdxScar, RoyxHughes)
Lord of The Rings: (LegolasxAragorn, anyone Eomer, and anyone Boromir, FrodoxSam, MerryxPippin,)

There are tons more, if I didn't list one that you'dlike to play, feel free to reply to this thread and ask me.
Thank you all! Akkina  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:26 pm
Akkina

Wow, you wrote this a while ago. I hope you're still up to doing it. I joined today and have been on a quest to find people who are needing partners for 1x1's. Quote me please if you are still up for a partner.  

Bursting Rosies

Kitten

7,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Akkina

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:35 am
F for Functional
Akkina

Wow, you wrote this a while ago. I hope you're still up to doing it. I joined today and have been on a quest to find people who are needing partners for 1x1's. Quote me please if you are still up for a partner.

Still up to it for sure!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:34 pm
Akkina
F for Functional
Akkina

Still up to it for sure!

Great, i'll be waiting on your ideas. But just to let you know, i've never done a fan fiction and i'm unfamiliar with most of the shows you listed redface  

Bursting Rosies

Kitten

7,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Akkina

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:29 pm
Feel free to give me some that your comfortable with, or...your own character that you want to play. I have lots of stuff to run with, lots of characters to use. I'm willing to try just about anything, so go ahead and give me something that sounds ok to you to try.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:51 pm
Hmm, sorry to keep you waiting, i can't seem to come up with anything right now, I don't have any shows in mind either. But i promise to give you something tomorrow but it most likely will be an original.  

Bursting Rosies

Kitten

7,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Akkina

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:47 pm
Sounds fantastic, I'll also do books/series or things like that as well if you get something like that that sounds good too.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:21 pm
Sorry, for the late post.

So this is the story of boy 1 and boy 2. They grew up together and have been best friends for a long time. Boy 1 discovered his homosexuality years ago and is the flamboyant type. Boy 2 has had "feelings" for a while now about men but hasn't acted on them, and so repressed them. But recently he has come to terms with it with himself and is ready to tell boy 1. He does and boy 1 begins to flirt with him, in ways that wouldn't have been appropriate if he was still straight (you read in between the lines). The problem now for boy 2 is telling his parents and letting the world know, in other words, "coming out". What started as innocent flirting between the boys takes its toll on boy 2 and he realizes the strong emotions that he's always had for boy 1. When boy 1 gets a boyfriend he finds himself becoming insanely jealous. He finally manages to tell boy 1 his feelings and can only hope he doesn't get turned down.

If we do this i call dips on boy 2 :]  

Bursting Rosies

Kitten

7,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Akkina

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:48 am
Oh my god that is a fantastic idea! I even have a character that will fit fantastically for boy 1. Julien is perfect for that position, or..hmmm so is Yuki. I don't know yet.
How do you want to do this? I'm all excited now.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:40 pm
Well I'm fairly good at making the setup for the RP's so i don't mind doing that. Just post a pic of the boy you choose and the name you want for him. I'll go looking for a pic of my own.
Oh and i'm thinking of making them young, like 13-15 range.
What do ya think?
It could work fine with any age though.  

Bursting Rosies

Kitten

7,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Bursting Rosies

Kitten

7,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:00 pm
Akkina
I'm waiting for you hun.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:11 pm
Oh god a picture? Hmmm I've never looked at pictures for any of my characters before...I'll see if I can find one.  

Akkina

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff