la la
View Results

Dyer Maker

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:52 pm
So things between myself and Trina have been going fairly well anytime we get together, conversation comes pretty easily between the two of us, we always have fun with whatever we're doing, and our *ahem* physical chemistry seems quite good.

The one thing kind of irking me though is the fact that she cancels on me quite often, due to not feeling well or having migraines. I mean, I'm quite sure she's genuine when she tells me these things. But quite a few of my first girlfriends were rather hypochondriatic, and things never worked out very well with those ones.

I think mostly because I don't understand what it's like to get sick so often, or what it's like to deal with migraines. I'm relatively healthy, the few times I claim to be sick, I'm usually just feigning because I needed time off work or something. And I rarely get headaches, maybe one-two migraines ever in my life.

I dunno, she seems really great so far, I'm just moderately concerned this could become a bit of an issue later on down the road. I mean we're still pretty fresh into things and I imagine it'll be a while yet before we "go steady" and all that jazz. I guess I would like thoughts on this even though I think I'm mostly just posting to get my thoughts on it all organized and off my chest.

Like, I don't think I should judge her based on her health, but I should take it into account that I have had problems with similar situations to this. ramble ramble ramble.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:47 am
Anjel gets headaches/migraines almost daily. He has heart problems which resulted in blood pressure problems which are probably because of the fact that the doctor told his mother her water couldn't have possibly broken and she was not going into labor and to not go to the hospital. :I

He's sick a lot almost every day. I'm not much better either but I'm definitely not sick that often.

It can be a handful at times and be upsetting and really get in the way of things, but you have to sacrifice some things for one another. I don't rally mind if we just stay home watching tv or napping or something because he doesn't feel well. I'd rather he felt better anyways.  

skulI rabbit

Quaint Ethos

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:35 pm
Tough call.
I get pretty bad migraines, so I know how difficult it can be.
The pain is horrible and the nausea is even worse.
All I can do is hope to fall asleep and wake up with it gone.
If that's her case, she may want to see but is just physically in able.
I would wait it out a bit and see whether or not it's something you can work around.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:57 am
I think the real thing that bothers me about this is that I like this girl and want to get to know her better. Meanwhile I usually only have time to get together with her maybe once a week, and at the rate she cancels I only see her about once every 2-3 weeks.

I'm not gonna call things off yet because I do like this girl so far. I just wish she could make getting to know her a little easier rolleyes  

Dyer Maker

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200

skulI rabbit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:37 pm
Tell her you'll come take care of her. ;]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:10 am
Ennica

I dig this idea. 'Cept that this involves meeting her parents since she still lives with them... gonk

Plus I'm not so sure how receptive she is to company when she feels like that. Guess I can only ask to find out though.  

Dyer Maker

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200

Vitamin Crack

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:45 am
Roger Ravage
Ennica

I dig this idea. 'Cept that this involves meeting her parents since she still lives with them... gonk

Plus I'm not so sure how receptive she is to company when she feels like that. Guess I can only ask to find out though.

I think it's a good idea to ask but don't be put off if she says she doesn't want you come.

I know with my migraines, the last thing that could help is company. All I want to do is curl up in a dark quiet space and just let it pass, because any kind of stimulus, be it light or sound or anything, is just super painful.

As with meeting the parents, it seems like it'd make a good impression if you came over when she was ill with her permission, maybe bringing some soup or tea or something - shows you really care.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:24 pm
yeah offer to pick something up for her or bring her some tea you knowww  

Alexaandraa

Gents

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas