Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image

Belief in our mortality, the sense that we are eventually going to crack up and be extinguished like the flame of a candle, I say, is a gloriously fine thing. It makes us sober; it makes us a little sad; and many of us it makes poetic. But above all.

Accepting: Three Males, Three Females
Theme: Action, Romance, Fantasy, Medival Pagen Times
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:18 pm
Plot

User Image

A man sent on a secret quest has gathered a party. His orgins unknown, but his allies find trust and respect in him through his tales of victories against vicious beasts in the past. He'll only tell you that he is to gather people he finds worthy, and travel with him to protect where he sees fit. He claims his name Malos. So far there are six in his party, and they are headed for one of the larger kingdoms around the lands.

This story focuses on eight specific characters, and their adventures to what is a quest. (I'll be playing the main villian type characters).

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:57 pm
Rules

I) Follow Gaia TOS

II) No God-Mod, Auto-hit, Mary Sues, or Flaming others.

III) No One liners, txt talking, stretching the page, or 1x1 for three pages or more. If you wish to quit then let me know (It doesn't hurt feelings >.>), and if your leaving for an extended time then let us know. Post atleast twice a week. Atleast add a color to your post (but feel free to get creative).

IV) Pm profiles to me with which number you wish to be (1-6), and put a wine and cheese at the top with both codes filled out.

V) Not accepting reservations. First come , first served only if the profile good and correctly filled out

VI) Have fun, I may add more rules.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff