Weight loss advice?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Swivils42

Victorious Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:49 am
I'm currently in the process of trying to lose a total of 80-100 pounds. I was wondering if anyone knew of any tricks to help it along?
I am currently cutting my calorie intake, I exercise at least 20 minutes a day, I'm doing waist training with a corset, and I'm taking chromium picolonate along with green tea supplements.
My main problem that I'm dealing with right now is curbing food cravings and trying to figure out what herbal and/or vitamin supplements will aid in my weight loss,
Help?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:02 am
My mom is trying an idea my sister told her to try, it's to try a protein bar with high grams instead of a full meal in high calories and what not.
It can help when u miss a meal or short on time/money for meal in/out.  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Swivils42

Victorious Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:19 am
killafrog
My mom is trying an idea my sister told her to try, it's to try a protein bar with high grams instead of a full meal in high calories and what not.

That doesn't sound like a bad idea. Thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:01 pm
Eat slowly and drink a glass of water before eating. Both will make it to where you get full sooner, thus making it easier to go with less food rather than you feeling like you're going hungry if you're not eating as much as you're accustomed to.

Foods that are high in fiber will also make you feel more full and help with digestive health. It'll make you have to poo a lot at first if you don't typically eat enough fiber, though. Miro has never had that problem, but then again, Miro has always liked fiber. It's tasty xp

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:53 am
Iye Macilvana
killafrog

That doesn't sound like a bad idea. Thanks

NP glad to of helped XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:30 pm
MiroIsBored
Eat slowly and drink a glass of water before eating. Both will make it to where you get full sooner, thus making it easier to go with less food rather than you feeling like you're going hungry if you're not eating as much as you're accustomed to.

Foods that are high in fiber will also make you feel more full and help with digestive health. It'll make you have to poo a lot at first if you don't typically eat enough fiber, though. Miro has never had that problem, but then again, Miro has always liked fiber. It's tasty xp

I was taking fiber supplements, but I ran out. Lol, I need to get some more.  

Swivils42

Victorious Waffles

Advice Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces