Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Neko's home

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:49 am
(i'll post the pic later ...photobucket has gone crazy!)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:18 am
Sammy was sitting in his cage with his handcuffed behind his back and blindfolded. Since hewas a pleasure slave the only piece of clothing he had was his gray blnket he wore like a towle around his waist. As the truck came to a stop out side his new home he saighed as he heard the guards open the back door of the truck, grabbing his cage and putting him on a push cart as they rolled up to the door, knocking the door and ringing the bell.

[[sorry for not posting sooner, i was absorbed in watching Nyan cat on youtube XD]]  

sun god leto

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:53 am
sun god leto

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(lol no problem! please quote me when you reply!)

Alyissa was sitting on her couch listening to music not being able to wait for her new slave to arrive. She was living alone for so long that she missed some company. She had prepared a room for him on her own not telling the servants just to make sure herself that everything would be perfect!. Hearing the knocks on the door she got up from the couch not shutting the music and ran to the door being excited but hiding it behind a serious face. Opening the heavy door she saw the guards and the cage with the boy. She quickly paid them talking only when necessary and ordered them to bring the cage inside and closing the door after they left

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:50 pm
Irina96

Sammy's ear's perked up as he heared the creeking of the door and began to sniff the air to smell his new mistress or master to guess if they were drunks, smoke, and the other stuff. what he smelled put a soft smile on his face. No alcahol, no cigar scent, the only thing he smelled was a lovely perfume that caused his tail to swish happily behind him. since it wasn't as strong as colone he made a guess that he had a mistress again, and with her perfume he guessed she wasn't the type to just buy a pleasure boy and then send him back when she finished. Not only could he smell perfume but he could also smell her neko pheremons that had a distinct smell only other neko's could smell. As the guards moved him inside he smirked as he managed to get the blindfold off and looked at them before sticking out his tongue as they left. Looking over to his new mistress his cheeks held a bit of red shade since to him she looked very pretty.

sun god leto

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:08 am
sun god leto

(lol no problem! please quote me when you reply!)

Alyissa smiled satisfied when they left. She turned to Sammy seeing that somehow he had remove the blindfold " I don't know why but I'm reliefed they left" she said in a lighter tone from the one she used for the guards. She then walked to his cage to the side he was leaning on and untied his hands removing the blindfold as well "I'm Alyissa, nice to meet you!" she said again unlocking his cage to take him out. Her tail was moving around from happiness. He seemed good.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:42 pm
Irina96

Sammy smiled as his new mistress untied his hands and then let him out of the rather small cage. As he crawled out he smiled at her as she introduced herself as he stood up, adjusting his blanket so it wouldn't fall. "It's nice to meet you mistress Alyissa. My name is Sammy, i'm happy to be your new slave." he said, bowing slightly to show respect.

sun god leto

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:12 am
sun god leto

Alyissa smiled blushing lightly in the view of his ody which according to her was rather beautyful "nice to meet you too Sammy..leave the mistress title aside..i'm more in need of a company than a slave!"she said lifting his chin up "are you ready to see your room?"she asked

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:05 pm
Irina96

Sammy blinked a bit at his mistress when she said not to call her by her title. This was a first for him actually, he never got to call anyone by their names. What came next threw him off completly, HIS room? He never got his own room before, he always slept his mistress's in the past since he was a pleasure slave. "Um, okay, but can i ask you something first?" He asked before waiting comfermation before asking. "Why did you buy me?" He asked rather bluntly as he tilted his head to the side, making him look cutely clueless.

sun god leto

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:33 am
sun god leto

Alyissa blushed a bit " don't get offended I don't mean anything but I was feeling kinda lonely in here... I don't really have company neither relatives except my mother who is too busy working to look at me.. At first I though I could talk to the servants by they were replying just for me not to fire them. Then I though a slave..someone who I can set free out of cages and chains...you seemed cute and I errrr hoped that maybe we could have a nice time together...I'm not talking about pleasure if that's what are you used to be said by older Mistresses. " she said shyly " besides you are a neko ...I'm a half neko as well so.... Yeah" she said a little embarrassed

Abandoned homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games