Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Final class tonight

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animelover955

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:48 pm
well tonight should be our final agility class sad it's been an interesting and fun road and Abby's come a long way. Hopefully we'll be enrolling for the next session later this week and that class starts on December 5th which is great because that'll be my 17th B-Day present from my parents.

But yeah tonight a family friend my be stopping by to watch our class for a bit and my mom might stay for a while which is great, but bad at the same time. Knowing Abby she'll probably be extremely distracted. Normally it's just me and her and my parents pick us up afterwards, but with two of her most favorite people(well basically anyone she's known for a while) in the world there will be rather difficult. Guess it's good though because if I have to crate her tonight they can keep her busy so she's not going ballistic(though last week she shut up after a few minutes of barking).

Also as far as how she's doing with our trainer. She's no longer terrified of her. I honestly don't know why she got so freaked out by her. Now she'll gladly allow her to old the leash and sit until I release her. Might bring my camera and try to get a few pics as well and maybe a group pic after class if it's our last one(our schedule got all weird and we ended up having class a week no one else did etc)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:54 pm
Pictures! And video...What level are you enrolling in for next class? Maybe Abby will end up jumping a level since she had a bit of previous training. Can't wait to see her run a full course.  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

Animelover955

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:04 pm
I'm not really sure what level yet. I'll have to talk to our trainer this evening and find out/see what she recommends. I'll also try my best to get a video and pics, but don't kill me if I can't *hides behind table*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:26 pm
I didn't get any tonight sad but one of our instructors was video taping. Also turns out I lied. We have one more class the week after thanksgiving. I thought we wouldn't have class because we've already had our 8 classes, but looks like we get 9!

Abby weaves are awesome! She did 4 straight poles today and I can send her, run with, and call her to me through them. whoop whoop  

Animelover955

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff