Submit

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:34 am
woke up to stowrm throwing up this morning in her crate, it didnt look like anything i feed her. it looked like poptato pieces or something, hubby thinks they may have eaten a shroom or something so ill be searching the yard and destroying every fungus i find just in case. she is acting normal and everything so im not really worried about her

well i needed to wash her bed so i tossed it in the machine, checked for cats so i didnt shut anyone in there with the machine on, then closed the doors and left the laundry room. and hour lafter i noticed i didnt hear the maching anymore so knew it was time to put the bed in the dryer. i opened up the door to the washing and drying machins and poor little reign runs out, shoots me a glare, then procedes to the food bowl. i felt so horrible. now she is ignoring me  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:48 am
Oh, hon, I'm so sorry. This, however, does not make you a horrible pet mom, it just means that you make mistakes. Don't feel bad. Everyone makes mistakes. If you knew how many times I've accidentally kicked poor Oscar (My Maine Coon Cat) off the bed and how many times my dog Precious got into bad situations that were probably in part my fault, you'd see that everyone does things that we regret.
Just take it slow and give Reign a little extra love today. She'll appreciate the fact that you're trying to show him that Mommy just made amistake, but she shtill loves you!

User Image  

ArtemisPhoenix94

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Heckler 50

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:19 am
Moonfang Blackfire
Oh, hon, I'm so sorry. This, however, does not make you a horrible pet mom, it just means that you make mistakes. Don't feel bad. Everyone makes mistakes. If you knew how many times I've accidentally kicked poor Oscar (My Maine Coon Cat) off the bed and how many times my dog Precious got into bad situations that were probably in part my fault, you'd see that everyone does things that we regret.
Just take it slow and give Reign a little extra love today. She'll appreciate the fact that you're trying to show him that Mommy just made amistake, but she shtill loves you!

User Image

i know mistakes happen but i feel so bad tghat she was locked in a tiny room for an hour with a large and very loud machine and sno way to hide or get away from it

and if i try to pet her now she will claw my hand off. i expect to be ignored for the next couple days and her to give my husband extra love to make me feel bad  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:35 am
Lol. I know that feeling. Just giver her her space for now. She'll come around because she knows that you're the one who feeds her.
Cats are very understanding creatures as well. My white cat, Hannah, always stays glued to us when we don't feel good, and she has a bad habit of clawing my poor face! It's always by accident, though, because she kneads on your arm or chest or whatever her front claws happen to be on at the moment lol.
She'll forgive you, just give it time.

ArtemisPhoenix94

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Heckler 50

Whiskey On A Sunday

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:28 pm
I mis-read that and for half a second thought that you washed the cat in machine. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:20 pm
Whiskey On A Sunday
I mis-read that and for half a second thought that you washed the cat in machine. lol

an ex friend of mine did that to one of her cats "accidently" she is always telling me how much she hates her husband's cats  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Whiskey On A Sunday

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:21 pm
Shanna66
Whiskey On A Sunday

an ex friend of mine did that to one of her cats "accidently" she is always telling me how much she hates her husband's cats

Thats horrible!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:33 pm
Whiskey On A Sunday
Shanna66
Whiskey On A Sunday

Thats horrible!

it lived which is a good thing, but she knows nothing about animals and i would never trust her to petsit  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:29 pm
I also thought you put her in the washer. Just the same room isn't near as bad! She just needs some time alone to calm down, she'll forgive you. smile  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games