Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Misc. threads
Inspirations

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:20 pm
Everyone has an inspiration for their characters. I guess since I'm getting rid of a lot of older ones I think I should get my reasons out there.

The characters I've made are stark fragments of my personality.
Martini - Who I aspire to be. This is why he changes so drastically throughout the rps. First prototypes were a lot similar to a furry Ezio, with white jacket and dual glocks. I eventually scrapped that idea and went with a generic romeo persona mixed with a douchey Professor Snape towards the men.
Dust - Who I am... As much as I try not to stretch the truth about myself. First prototypes were actually drawings of myself, in my stark convict moods. Usually standing in alleyways with graffiti all over the walls or outside of my high school on fire ((******** hate my school)) I try not to make him into someone I'd look up to, rather make him someone I am equal to. Which in roleplaying is really hard to do.
Draid - My stark video game loving. I also used to incorporate my innocence into this character, but as I evolved, I found the innocence act a little hard to keep up. I leave him shy, but just a little more outgoing and just a little less young and coy. First prototypes were based on the assassin recruits with masks over their faces and a lot of his design came from them as well... But as I began making my own cosplay, I changed up his ensemble to a little more of his own style, incorporating multiple games into his assassin outfit. I haven't released a picture of him yet, I'm sorry for this, I will get that up as soon as I have spare time.
Ash - My innocence. After my years of doing almost everything despicable imaginable, I can hardly call this a character yet, but more of an idea for a character. He can also be considered a splinter from Draid's persona, but eh... I'll leave that up to you all.
Blood - My dark side. With this idea, I additionally made it a split personality from Martini, my good, if not unwashed, side. I wanted him to reflect that and made him demonic in my first sketches and ideas, but then I decided he had to be a different person altogether. Giving him a new body, deeming him Martini's brother, and making him less creepy, I sealed off his hatred by making him misunderstood. But I wanted to bring back the hatred by making him a Demigod of hatred.
Murk - Made for stress relief... Basically my own god mode. Based off of The Auditor from the infamous Madness Combat series, and Sheogorath from Oblivion, He was insane and murderous, looking to mess with every being on the universal plane and beyond. Eventually made a whole set of Demigods. Haven't officially released that, but whateves.
IV - My perception of good and evil. Split personas inspired by scales of justice and a few concept ideas were taken from Murk and Oblivion. Made up on the fly.
Cynthia - Wanted a fresh version of Martini without cutting in on his action. In hindsight, I regret making her altogether.
F.E.A.R. - Actually this one is kinda interesting. I got his idea from watching Hellboy. The gas mask guy was my inspiration. First prototypes were a Nazi-Robot mix with real clothes but a hard metal shell. After scrapping that idea on account of its STUPIDITY, I kept a bit of the Nazi side and turned him into a Genocide machine.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:18 pm
Hmm...

Frost - The first character I'd ever made. I was only 9, a newcomer to youtube, and my first design ideas came from Amy Rose. Frost originally was a cat. I roleplayed all the time with a dude named Chris, and he always roleplayed as Sonic, so my bio for Frost was based off that as well. Originally, it was about Frost coming back in time to save Sonic, but after he stopped being my friend I realized I needed something different. I quit Youtube a few years later.

Soon, I found this place. A haven for rping and fun. As I played here my ideas for Frost changed, as did her looks and personality, making her become my hyper and bright side. She developed into a light blue hedgecat who was the long lost queen of a fallen kingdom. All the details developed as my rping got better.

Midnight - Midnight was originally "Noctus", a character I'd made for my friend LaShell. However, I soon found her acting more like me as I rped with her. That's when she became Midnight. Although more catlike in appearance than Frost, she has some hedgehog attributes. I intended her to be a strong elder sister, but Midnight took on a mind of her own...

Fade - This gray feline was made originally as "Rain", Frost's little sis with a shy personality, but once I came to Gaia I scrapped her wings and weather control for invisibility.

Dusk - Simply created to be the older brother I'd never had.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:33 pm
Rain: she started out as a hedgehog; how original. She was at first a perfect good hero, her personality the ideal good guy. But I decided what I absolutely despised about sonic ( and certain characters) was that they were way too good. Their side was need questioned, they would always do the right thing, and Rain was just like that. I wanted her to be a bit more trouble, more deadly. Chaotic good characters have always been a favorite of mine, so I slowly changed her into that, and screwed with her head a bit so she goes into random rages. I decided panther, because it's more deadly than cats, but still feline. Not much else, I guess. She's always been the character I wanted myself to be; my own goal for strength and such.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:08 pm
Fenrir: I've always come up with characters, events and battles, and whole planes of reality in my head that life happens in, and I've been creating and improving these realities since I was three years old. In fact, when I was five, I had fifty Stuffed Animals. One, because they were cute and I enjoyed sleeping with them. ((I was a small child, so I could sleep in a single bed, with all fifty of those Stuffed Animals, and still have room)) and Two, I needed more soldiers and citizens in my kingdom. I had imagined an entire world for these creatures to live in, giving them families and friends, and individual personalities. And I still remember each one of them to this day. ((I am also going to be introducing a character that is based entirely on my very first Stuffed Animal, the one that I had spent the longest on, and the one that I care about most of all. You'll be seeing him soon. And yeah, it's a bit childish, but I have high hopes for this character.)) I also still own all of these Stuffed Animals in my closet, for posterity sake. And because I have an emotional tie to them. ((I actually let very few people know about this, so I'm going way out of my comfort zone here)) But that spawned my creative mind, and my love of inventing scenarios and characters. So, with Fenrir, I wanted to embody my evil side, the side I own but will never come out. I don't let it. I created him to be the perfect assassin, the perfect killer, and that's what he is in my eyes. I also knew he was going to be my main character, but not reflect my true personality. But then I realized how much fun it was to control him, and how much I so desperately wanted to have him reflect every aspect of my personality, and that's what he grew into. Because if you've noticed, he started of pure evil, killing people in cold blood for profit, and even spoke in an Older English accent that I canned after halfway through the first page. But as I controlled him, he slowly turned into a much more bad-a** version of me. He became more friendly, less judgmental, and more humorous. But still able to be entirely serious instantaneously.

Grim: Created because I wanted to control someone in the military, and no one had decided to make a pilot yet. He was going to be the cocky joker of the group, the one who everyone loved and that knew how to get things done.

Jillian: I always enjoyed the idea of controlling nature, but her character was very weak. So I retracted her and am currently working on a re-imagine.

Doctor Eli Flynn: I wanted someone normal. Someone who wasn't worth having on your team, if it weren't for his mechs. He has no powers, no combat skills, and only has a great intelligence.

Side-Swipe: I wanted a dumb AI that controlled an entire armory in its body. He lacks intelligence, but can fight with the best of them.

SaFire: I wanted a smart AI that could provide tactical assistance in battle, and still be able to effectively fight.

Connor: With Connor, I wanted to have a character that knew everything about everyone. I wanted him to be able to provide information in milliseconds to those who need it. His role will be explained as time goes on.

Dinser Drago: I will be entirely honest, I was bored, was talking to Dakota about Dragons, and created him. That's it. Move on. Quit reading. Go. Read the next post. Stop it! Why are you still reading this! I'm going to stop talking now do you can leave me alone..........

.............. You're still here aren't you...  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:27 am
S.M. - To be completely honest, everyone at some point in their lives have wished that they could be a hero. Big or small, just in some way. This is generally what S.M. is. The person, the hero I wish I could be. S.M. is cheery and happy most of the time. For me, I'm actually pretty mellow when nothing happens. When a chance to help someone springs up, I miss my chance to help. S.M.'s always there when there's danger, always ready to help whether he comes out hurt or not. He'll fight to the death for his friends, and I wish I could do the same. Originally, S.M. had super speed like Sonic. After realizing doing this was extremely overused and unoriginal, I got rid of the speed. In short, S.M.'s who I wish I could be. The hero that everyone needs when they really need one.

Dex - Dex, I feel, is my intelligent side taken out and pumped with 300 encyclopedias. I'm not saying I'm stupid, I'm actually very intelligent, but when I say that, I mean that the fact that Dex can build such amazing creations is way beyond my mental capacity to know how to do.

Donna - Come to think of it... Donna's personality is mine. My personality in a girl's body with a little sprinkle of that hero aspect as far as the fire powers go.

Fenikkusu - In an attempt to take my serious side and age it by a few decades, Fenikkusu was born. I've always liked the aspect of gods watching over things so small like a mortal line of family.

Manu - Manu, B.E.N., Zyra and Delta are actually characters I made for a comic that I still procrastinate to draw to this day.

B.E.N. - Refer to Manu

Zyra - Refer to Manu

Delta - Refer to Manu  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:42 pm
Fae: She is downright cruel and stubborn, easily angered, and way too moody, just like a certain family member of mine *cough* Dad *cough cough*. Though I have never been through any sort of pain like she has, I wanted someone strict and evil, someone who was mean just for the sake of watching someone crumble and bow at her feet. Fae is the voice I hear in my head when I feel like I'm not good enough, or that I'm worthless. Fae is everything about myself that I hate, and that I hate about others.

Briar: Ah, my sweet Briar. She has a detailed history, you know. She used to be me, to an extent. When I was very little, I had a bit of an anger issue. I was easily excited and bitterly sarcastic, and after several rounds of Reality, I've managed to calm down a bit. But Briar hasn't.
She first emerged as a character named Antietam (named after the bloodiest battle of the Civil War, and in all of American history). She was a lab experiment loosely based on Shadow, but as soon as I began learning about my passion for writing, I made her less melancholy and more three-dimesional. She faced real struggles, being immortal and watching her friends die one by one.
Then I came here, and I decided to make a change. The bloody flower turned into a red rose, and Briar came to be.

Sawyer: He was me around others when I was between the ages of, oh, eight and twelve. I was horribly innocent- too much so for my own good- and I believed in anything and everything. He takes the pain he's been dealt and stows it inside of him until he explodes, which is exactly what I do. Though life's been Hell, he believes in second chances, and trys to see the good in everything and everyone.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Misc. threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers