PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:22 pm
___-92 Needles-___
OwnedByChad
___-92 Needles-___
ShiN J1N
___-92 Needles-___
ShiN J1N
i recently finished Death Note....^^
it's soo awesome!!! i'll be careful not to tell you any spoilers......

after Death Note, i began Vampire Knight.....ahh, such beautiful artwork.....

i'll be starting Kuroshitsuji after i caught up with Vampire Knight.....one more chapter!

I've already finished Vampire Knight. I've read it too, big fan I am.

caught up with it too....=)
who's your fave?

Character? Zero. I think Kaname is a perv *shudders* he's fun/hard to draw though. But that's about the only think I like about him. I have another profile that's all about Zero, I Am Ata is the username, you should check the profile out sometimes. Also, I'm not a big fan of Yuki, she's a whinner and nieve. I could talk about why I like or don't like who all day > w<; So, who's your favorite?

I've found a character who is WAY more naive than Yuki. The manga is called Fushigi Yugi, and her name is Miaka. She's even more naive than Takiko from Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaiden
Hm, maybe I'll check that series out^^ so is it any good?

They're both written by the same author and are both good manga's but i prefer Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaiden. To me it was may more romantic!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:35 am
OwnedByChad
___-92 Needles-___
OwnedByChad
___-92 Needles-___
ShiN J1N

caught up with it too....=)
who's your fave?

Character? Zero. I think Kaname is a perv *shudders* he's fun/hard to draw though. But that's about the only think I like about him. I have another profile that's all about Zero, I Am Ata is the username, you should check the profile out sometimes. Also, I'm not a big fan of Yuki, she's a whinner and nieve. I could talk about why I like or don't like who all day > w<; So, who's your favorite?

I've found a character who is WAY more naive than Yuki. The manga is called Fushigi Yugi, and her name is Miaka. She's even more naive than Takiko from Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaiden
Hm, maybe I'll check that series out^^ so is it any good?

They're both written by the same author and are both good manga's but i prefer Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaiden. To me it was may more romantic!

Oh okay. I'm usually not into the romantic things but ill try it out ^^  

___-92 Needles-___

Witty Autobiographer

6,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
CHATTERBOX

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash