Submit

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:09 am
over the weekend the last of my boy rats died, he went quickly and i didnt even have time to call the vet but at least he wasnt in pain for long at all. i wanted to bury him with my other rats at my dad's house so i put him in a plastic bag and put him in the corner behind the cages so stowrm couldnt get to him.

last night stowrm goes into the sunroom where the girl rats are and nearly all the reptiles. she goes in there often to play with the girls through thier cage. well she comes back to the living room where hubby and i are and her mouth is covored in blood. i cannot describe the fear i felt. i quickly rat over to the girls' cage and made sure everyone had their tails and toes and then checked to make sure newton was in him plastic bag and he was. then i checked every single reptile enclosure in that room and still nothing.

turns out the stupid dog just bit her tougue gonk i was hoping to be able to go an entire week without her bleeding all over the place but no such luck  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:41 am
Sorry to hear about Newton sad

Cowboy bites his tongue constantly with frisbees. Of course he refuses to stop playing and when there's snow on the ground it looks like a bloody massacre.  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:28 am
Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Sorry to hear about Newton sad

Cowboy bites his tongue constantly with frisbees. Of course he refuses to stop playing and when there's snow on the ground it looks like a bloody massacre.

he was getting up there in rat years and hasnt been as active or happy since his last cagemate died so i knew it was going to be soon.

i just cleaned my carpets last week and then last night she started licking everything with her blood tongue. why do tongues have to bleed so much  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games