Submit

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:42 am
Well, that really sums it up. This wednesday, I get my tonsils out. Any advice, consolation, or terrifying stories of tonsillectomies gone wrong are appreciated. Also, I'm having my little sister videotape me when the doctor puts the sleepy-juice in. Let me know if any of you want to see me giggle like a mentally-insane five-year old girl encountered with a shirtless Justin Beiber while she's in her pajamas. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:38 pm
I have virtually nothing to offer except for some quotes from a Garfield strip (I wouldn't know how to find the comic itself, silly me)

Garfield: How was your tonsillectomy?
Jon: It hurts to swallow.
Garfield: Poor baby. May I have your ice cream?

Or something to that extent. We can use our imaginations.

I assume ice cream helps, but I really have no idea. Maybe anything cold helps, like a slushie or whatever. (rambling)

I'm sure if you looked up stories or advice or whatever about tonsillectomies you'd find bunches. I tend to use Google, Ask. com and Bing.

Good luck with healing, and I hope everything went well. :3

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:43 pm
minus infinity
I have virtually nothing to offer except for some quotes from a Garfield strip (I wouldn't know how to find the comic itself, silly me)

Garfield: How was your tonsillectomy?
Jon: It hurts to swallow.
Garfield: Poor baby. May I have your ice cream?

Or something to that extent. We can use our imaginations.

I assume ice cream helps, but I really have no idea. Maybe anything cold helps, like a slushie or whatever. (rambling)

I'm sure if you looked up stories or advice or whatever about tonsillectomies you'd find bunches. I tend to use Google, Ask. com and Bing.

Good luck with healing, and I hope everything went well. :3

Thank you. It will be one week after my surgery tomorrow, and I'm still hurting. I have only just now been able to say the words 'yes' or 'no' without crying from the pain. Yes, cold things do help. Also, so do warm clear liquids, like broth. I like to drink the liquid from ramen noodle cups. Just thought I'd let you know, in the event you ever need the info.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games