Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Stuck...Help please!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AshleyThePanda

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:17 pm
Okay, so Ive known my best friend since 6th grade, we tell each other everything...but its one thing that i never told her...i like guys and girls. My friend doesnt want a bi friend thats a girl, she has nothing against bi gays or les or trans. she just dont want to be around people like me, well i dont know how to tell her without her being upset with me or not wanting to talk to me ever again. what do i do? not tell her...and ive had a crush on her for a long time but she has a boyfriend...im all messed up. what should i do??  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:36 pm
Well this kinda happened to me a long time ago. In my case, things didn't turn out so well. All I can say is if she's really your friend then she will accept you for being who you are. If not, there's plenty of other people in the world who will.

emotion_bigheart

xXbelovedXxx

Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Jim the Geek

4,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:43 pm
xXbelovedXxx
Well this kinda happened to me a long time ago. In my case, things didn't turn out so well. All I can say is if she's really your friend then she will accept you for being who you are. If not, there's plenty of other people in the world who will.

emotion_bigheart

This. All that needs to be said, really. It's hard..but real, honest to God friends are worth it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:35 pm
I was just gonna write down what Beloved said heart
The thing is; friends aren't really friends if they won't accept who they really are sad

Best thing you can do is to grin and bear it and see if she cares if you are bi.

If she doesn't like that there are millions of other people who are willing to be your best friend any day, love wink

Who knows, maybe she will end up being supporting you (:  

Markirs

AshleyThePanda

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:17 pm
omg that you guys so much...i just have to sum up my courage!!  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games