Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
guys confuse me

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loveless_in_hell

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:46 pm
I've been talking to this guy for a while and we were getting a long just fine. We hit on each other, flirted and just talked.
We met up one day and had fun. And at one point had his arms around me and held hands before he had to leave.
The next day we talked again like normal..then the next day he stopped talking to me. Every conversation i start ends up failing or i get no reply.
I haven't really liked anybody that I may have a chance with since my girlfriend(now ex) and I broke up. (she turned out to be a b***h) And I started to believe he liked me back now i don't know.
Thing is I told this to my best friend, I tell him pretty much everything, and he asked me if I said anything weird. I said "Not that I know of, unless you count that told him I'm a virgin."
He things that's the reason but the guy had said it was no big deal after I told him.
So i don't know what to do or if that's the reason. I need some help or advise on what to do please.

(guys confuse me so much when it comes to stuff like this, and my guy friends wonder why I prefer girls.)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:46 am
I wish I could be of help, but I'm pretty confused by that too. Excuse me if I'm wrong, but if you've found the reason he's acting weird to be because you told him you're a virgin, then there's not much to do about it because he seems to have some issue of his own. I don't think that saying that should put you at fault. Sorry if I'm not much help! I just wanted to say something because no one else had responded! D:  

xFullMoonForest42

Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff