Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Unwanted Alliance (open/ still accepting) more would be nice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you with me!!
  For Everlas!!
  You shall fall to Therusia!
  Long live the eternal Khan'ra....*bows*
  err...i..i just wanted a cookie O.o
View Results

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
_____тнayтon aleхander вlιgнт
_____gєиєяα тσ єνєяαѕ
ααиα αιαи χα'иαυ
prιnceѕѕ oғ everlaѕ

_____Alana was waiting by the horses, prepping her own. The large beast sank his head into the Princess's hand and snuffled, recognizing her. Even with a new face her smile was similar. "That's right, now hold still." Alana hefted her entire weight onto the horse, feeling out of sorts in her protection. Nearby, Thayton watched her. She could tell she wouldn't be getting out of sight at all, that was obvious. Still, she would hope for the best. She wanted to test her mettle, but she wasn't suicidal.

~*~

_____ Thayton watched the Princess take to her horse. With her settled he turned toward the point, resting his hand on his own mount. His soldiers had listened to their Queen, who they knew as she had announced herself and had not been denied by the General; they knew the Princess, despite the fact she rarely showed a false face to them. His troop was ready, and they would ride with a peace flag toward the Therusian camp, to hold hostilities. Hopefully. He raised his hand in a fluid motion, and the group set off, Himself in the lead with the two royals. One next to him, and one slightly behind. He had to keep an eye on her, after all.

~*~

_____Alana bounced in the sadel under the guise of a choppy horse. She was excited, frightened and nervous, all at once. She knew she had the best protection, but she could not help but watch every soldier to analyze what was going on and what could be improved.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌖⌖⌖⌖⌖⌖⌖⌖▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Honor and Commitment to the Throne of Everlas
_____ My Life for Everlas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
****After what seemed like an eternity of bouncing along in the saddle of her horse, the small dispatchment road over the crest of a hill overlooking the camp. Mantilla surveyed the camp with a quick glance. "Thayton, stay here with Alana for a moment, I'll ride out with the flag and see if we can negotiate for an audience with the Therusian King."
****Hoisting the flag, she rode slowly t'wards the camp not wanting to alarm them. When she spotted a guardsman, she shouted, "Ho, guardsman! The queen of Everlas wishes to speak with your king, we come under a flag of negotiation. Send him word." With that she turned and headed back to her men.
****Taking her place beside Thayton and her daughter, the queen said, "And now we wait for their response."

LilMerchantGirl

Dedicated Businesswoman

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:14 pm
Shizara smiled as she watched this meeting of royals, unseen to the mortals, standing close enough for the guards of Everlas to feel her breath against the back of the necks. She moved silently almost as if walking on air. She stood carefully next to Thayton as she whispered into his ear "Your Queen is a fool......This plan will either bring death, or merely prolong your deaths."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:11 am
User Image
███ User Imageεɲȁɾςȟε ███

Days that just get wasted away
Today that
passed by in laziness
Getting buried away in a
past that cannot be undone
Is your
fragile soul

》〉"We're already knee deep in bloodshed and the red river rises higher still. The stakes are too high if we were to give in now, we would lose not only our pride, but our kingdom and our names. We must fight on" Lenarche said before turning to see another knight making his way into the throne room, bowing before him with a message. "My liege, there are Everlas royals, requesting an audience with my lord." Len almost wanted to snap, but kept it in, not wanting for the war to turn into an all out hell, as if it weren't already. If the queen were to be murdered on Therusian soil, that would make matters only worse and for their army to fight harder. "Let them in" he said with a light 'tch' before sitting back down in his throne, pondering about what could they be so possibly desperate about enough to come into their enemies territory to 'negotiate' so late into the war? Surrendering was not an option for obvious reasons, so what? He sank deep into his chair, muttering a few foul words to the situation in his frustration.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Stop swallowing it all in anymore
Your stomach is already filled with
air
That which is
pressuring your heart
That one phrase- That one wish, just
let it out

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

LilMerchantGirl

Dedicated Businesswoman

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
****After a little bit the guard returned, saying the king had accepted their request. "Men, wait here, I don't want to spook their army. General Thayton, Alana, follow me, and remember this is a very volatile situation, so remember your manners." They followed the guardsman through the camp, getting several rude looks from the men they passed, though as to be expected from an enemy camp.They finally arrived at what she guessed to be the middle of the camp and the tent of the king. She waited as the guard went inside to announce them and then followed.
****"Your majesty," she bowed. "I am Queen Mantilla Thanine Xa'nau, this is my daughter Alana and one of my head generals, General Thayton. We have come to offer some kind of. . . accord, if you will." She had to tread carefully, if they had any hope of impeding this war, stopping this invasion, and keeping anymore people from getting killed.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
_____gєиєяα тσ єνєяαѕ
ααиα αιαи χα'иαυ
prιnceѕѕ oғ everlaѕ

_____Thayton could feel something breathing down his neck, and edgy as he was, he turned his head slightly to try and find what it was. Buzzing in his ears, that was it. He waved at the air as if batting an irksome fly and then returned to his duties. There must have been some stinging insects in the air. As his queen returned, giving orders, he followed suit. The men would stay behind, but on high alert. He felt the Princess close next to him as they traveled. Her first battlefield watch and she would enter an enemy camp. He shouldn't have expected anything less from such an unorthodox person as the Queen.

~*~

_____Alana was indeed close to Thayton, but only because she remembered her promise to her mother. She bowed in no more than an appropriate manner to the King of Therusia when her mother did and then stepped slightly away from General Thayton to watch the proceedings. Looking around, watching the court, she could see another man dressed in a Generals garb not too far from the King's throne. He would be their head general. He held himself like Thayton, so she saw, and he did not seem so much confused by their visit but watchful. Always watchful.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:52 pm
Raif watched from the far left of his brothers throne, watching, hoping his brother wasnt to full of pride to see this meeting as a godsend. His eyes fell on Alana, noticing she was looking at him before returning his glance to the meeting, focusing on Thayton. He felt something strange about the air around him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:01 pm
Shizara watched the meeting still stood behind Thayton with a sly grin spread across her face. She leaned in to whisper into his ear yet again, laying her hands on his shoulders "Your so close, the king of your enemies sits so close, you could kill him before he has a chance to call for the guards" She looked over to Raif, still grinning " And surly you want to test your skills against the man who has commit any of the cold deaths of your soldiers.....to avenge the thier deaths." She stopped talking, noticing Raifs cold gaze, as if he was staring right at her.  

uki-katzugowa

LilMerchantGirl

Dedicated Businesswoman

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:02 pm
(({O}utrageously{O}utdated{C}ereal: NO!!! ORG, GET BACK ON AND POST NOW!!! I DON'T WANT THIS FORUM TO DIE!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
_____gєиєяα тσ єνєяαѕ
ααиα αιαи χα'иαυ
prιnceѕѕ oғ everlaѕ

_____Thayton pushed his shoulders back again, shook his head slightly, and took a step to the left. The air felt odd, and he was sure he'd heard something this time. He positioned himself closer to the princess, intent on keeping her safe from whatever he felt. As a man far from magic, unlike the royals he guarded, he could never have seen the Demoness as she was. He saw the King's general turn toward him as well, and narrowed his eyes slightly, wondering why.

~*~

_____Alana tried to listen intently for the King's counter offer, or his ignorance, but Thayton stepped closer to her. She became distracted, and felt herself tense. That was not Thayton's doing, as she was nothing but comfortable around the man. Could it be the room?

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items