Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
Not sure what orientation I would be....?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:15 pm
I'm a girl who really likes this one boy... He's so sweet and handsome.. He's my dreamguy. The thing is, I sometimes feel attracted to my best friend and think 'certain' thoughts about her and I.. Thoughts such as kissing/making out.. And although, I get the same way when I think about my crush! I even kissed this girl goodbye once at a school 'party' called teen time. She is one of my good friends and I just suddenly did it! It wasn't on the lips or anything, it was kind of a peck on the cheek. She backed away and laughed and shouted "Eva?! Hahaha what was that?!" my face got all red and I was like "I was just saying goodbye! ^^;" and then with my best friend I hug hr and per her! And the those damn thoughts... So I dorm know if I'm bi or lesbian! Help would be nice please! Thank you!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:19 am
My advice would be to hold off on labels for a bit and just open your mind to the idea of being bi or gay. See how it feels to you. Now's a good time to do a little soul searching. smile

Only you can figure out what you're orientation is, so try to keep from letting other's opinions get in the way of figuring yourself out. Also, always remember that whatever you find your orientation to be, you are still you and nothing will change that! biggrin  

xFullMoonForest42

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:58 am
xFullMoonForest42
My advice would be to hold off on labels for a bit and just open your mind to the idea of being bi or gay. See how it feels to you. Now's a good time to do a little soul searching. smile

Only you can figure out what you're orientation is, so try to keep from letting other's opinions get in the way of figuring yourself out. Also, always remember that whatever you find your orientation to be, you are still you and nothing will change that! biggrin

Ah. Alrighty then! Thank you for the reply! biggrin Now, the only thing is... How do I go about 'soul searching'?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:18 pm
If you need a label, you're probably bicurious (which is exactly what it sounds like - curious, not committed) right now. You haven't really had an intimate experience with the same sex, from what you described, so it's hard to know for sure. Give it time and be open to the option, but don't get set on it too easily. This is especially the case with people under twenty (or so), as the hormones are a ragin' which makes it easy to get mixed up in the moment sometimes. As was previously said, do some soul-searching and some experimenting, if you can. Defining what you like is a good first step toward determining your orientation.  

Le Scratch
Vice Captain

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:28 am
Le Scratch
If you need a label, you're probably bicurious (which is exactly what it sounds like - curious, not committed) right now. You haven't really had an intimate experience with the same sex, from what you described, so it's hard to know for sure. Give it time and be open to the option, but don't get set on it too easily. This is especially the case with people under twenty (or so), as the hormones are a ragin' which makes it easy to get mixed up in the moment sometimes. As was previously said, do some soul-searching and some experimenting, if you can. Defining what you like is a good first step toward determining your orientation.

Ah, okay. How would I go about experimenting though? And soul-searching? =_='' sorry bout all my questions... But i izh so confuzzled! D:  
Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games