Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
I Don't Know What to Do...):

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julienne Dreams

Beloved Sweetheart

24,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:02 am
I need advice...

Me and my boyfriend just got together in September this year after a week after him and my best friend broke up. I told him my feelings and apparently he's liked me for nearly two years. All went well until my stalker came back and started rumors that my boyfriend was cheating on me and wanted to date her again, when my boyfriend kept saying that he's not interested in her anymore and loves me. The truth is is that she still has feelings for my boyfriend, and is trying to get back at me for breaking "the girl code", which I confronted her about me dating him, and she said she was fine with it. When my stalker left last week, another rumor started that my boyfriend still likes her and wants to dump me for her. Me and my boyfriend are really pissed off about all these rumors going around the school, since me and him both know the rumors aren't true.

That's not all of it.

My dog, my beautiful collie Draco (pics and memoir on my profile) was put down last Saturday since he had a stroke, causing grief and depression to my whole house. crying And yesterday, a few of my friends and teachers were talking to me about my boyfriend and the rumors, and they kept telling me to break up with him cause they think he's a "douche" and that they think the rumors are true, even though they're not. And then people at my school keep making fun of me and calling me 'ugly' and 'stupid' because I have scars from being abused by my classmates and teachers when I was younger and because I'm bisexual... I've gotten so depressed that I started to cut and only my medication doctor and close friends know I do, as well as some of my teachers... I'm so sick of these rumors and I'm sick of being picked on... sad

What should I do...? )':  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:11 pm
Lollipop Kittie
I need advice...

Me and my boyfriend just got together in September this year after a week after him and my best friend broke up. I told him my feelings and apparently he's liked me for nearly two years. All went well until my stalker came back and started rumors that my boyfriend was cheating on me and wanted to date her again, when my boyfriend kept saying that he's not interested in her anymore and loves me. The truth is is that she still has feelings for my boyfriend, and is trying to get back at me for breaking "the girl code", which I confronted her about me dating him, and she said she was fine with it. When my stalker left last week, another rumor started that my boyfriend still likes her and wants to dump me for her. Me and my boyfriend are really pissed off about all these rumors going around the school, since me and him both know the rumors aren't true.

That's not all of it.

My dog, my beautiful collie Draco (pics and memoir on my profile) was put down last Saturday since he had a stroke, causing grief and depression to my whole house. crying And yesterday, a few of my friends and teachers were talking to me about my boyfriend and the rumors, and they kept telling me to break up with him cause they think he's a "douche" and that they think the rumors are true, even though they're not. And then people at my school keep making fun of me and calling me 'ugly' and 'stupid' because I have scars from being abused by my classmates and teachers when I was younger and because I'm bisexual... I've gotten so depressed that I started to cut and only my medication doctor and close friends know I do, as well as some of my teachers... I'm so sick of these rumors and I'm sick of being picked on... sad

What should I do...? )':
When i read the beginning, i started to nod. To cut my explanation short, i had a "friend" that wanted to get with my boyfriend and started rumors about me. Lucky for me, people knew me and didn't believe a word she said, but that didn't stop her from starting rumor after rumor about me though. If you're sure that you know your boyfriend, then screw other people. If you break up with him, who wins in the end? Other people. You'll lose someone that you really care about just because they said he's a "douche". It's easy to judge someone you dont really know. Consider it this way, would those who are being a bunch of prickheads leave their boyfriend/girlfriend because of rumors? People can be jerks and yes it does getting tiring having to deal with jerks but you have to keep strong! Dont do what others want you to do, do what you think is best.  

nerdtasticallyfun

Julienne Dreams

Beloved Sweetheart

24,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:25 pm
yaoifangirl93
Lollipop Kittie
I need advice...

That's not all of it.

What should I do...? )':
When i read the beginning, i started to nod. To cut my explanation short, i had a "friend" that wanted to get with my boyfriend and started rumors about me. Lucky for me, people knew me and didn't believe a word she said, but that didn't stop her from starting rumor after rumor about me though. If you're sure that you know your boyfriend, then screw other people. If you break up with him, who wins in the end? Other people. You'll lose someone that you really care about just because they said he's a "douche". It's easy to judge someone you dont really know. Consider it this way, would those who are being a bunch of prickheads leave their boyfriend/girlfriend because of rumors? People can be jerks and yes it does getting tiring having to deal with jerks but you have to keep strong! Dont do what others want you to do, do what you think is best.

Thanks. The problem is is that my stalker's been spreading rumors just because my bf's ex is still flirting with him, which I don't mind cause' I know that he's in a band and others do worse to him backstage, which I understand, and other stuff. I believe him now over the others since I've known him for a long time, and they've only judged him on his looks and his ex.

So, I'm keeping with him, since it's the best choice.  
Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games