Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Impromptu Spar? (Petro vs Siddie) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
prolixity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:50 pm
That was really encouraging, actually. "I'll do better next time," Siddie offered hopefully. "I know I'm not doing very well, but I'll practice more." She would, too; she was determined to be able to defend herself in a tight spot, and maybe even help her friends. And anyway, if she was going to be a proper monster, she should be able to fight. It was a thought she would never have had before this year. She drew herself up proudly. She would improve.

Apparently not this round, though. She misjudged her distance and hit only air.

HP: 12/30
Damage: -  
Huni Pi rolled 7 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 2, 4, 2, 4, 4 Total: 23 (7-28)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:22 pm
"Y' shouldn't feel bad about not being able to use y'r FEAR right. I ain't been so good with mine," the tikbalang laughed, and to prove his point, he began to take several steps backwards while he concentrated his FEAR into his legs. When he felt he had enough distance, he suddenly charged at Siddie with far more speed than normal. While the FEAR powering his legs boosted his strength and speed, it did little in his aim. And while he intended to scoop the ghoul onto his shoulder to run a brief lap through the Gym, he... missed her completely and ended heading straight for the wall.

"Anak ng-!" he roared, running up the wall's surface until his FEAR was about to run out. He kicked away with the last of his charged FEAR, yelling, "Now's y'r opening, Siddie!"

HP: 36/40
Damage: 0 (Prox agreed to pretend my roll missed :3 )
FEAR: Chaaarge! (Battlecry)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
prolixity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:47 pm
That was amazing. Siddie watched the sudden blurring boost in Petro's speed with a certain degree of awe. He'd actually run up the wall, and with hooves, too - his yell jolted her out of her incredulous stare, and she scrambled to place herself correctly as he leaped back towards her. Time this just right, and swing - but the bone barely grazed by him, doing no damage at all.

She set her jaw firmly, annoyed at herself. She'd do this right one of these times. But she couldn't help saying, "That was really awesome."

HP: 12/30
Damage: -  
Huni Pi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:54 am
Petro anticipated for the strike, felt the air displace from the ghoul's attempt, and twisted his body to land on his feet. "Haw, thanks! But keep y'r focus, and be ready for surprises!" he instructed, his stance indicating he was going to make a follow up. The kick he aimed at Siddie's arm began as a hoof, but mid-strike it shifted into a human foot.

HP: 36/40
Damage: 3

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
prolixity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:03 pm
"Oh!" Siddie certainly hadn't anticipated that- the foot, at least, was less painful than a kick from Petro's hoof would have been, if startling. "Are you a shapechanger?" she asked, and in the tiny moment of distraction her question caused, she hit him with her bone.

HP: 9/30
Damage: 2  
Huni Pi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:35 am
Brown eyes blinked, Petro thought it was rather obvious that he could shapeshift. At least from his real form to this human guise. When he paused to answer "Ye-" THWAK went the bone against him. More blinking, then a brief round of laughter form the boil, "Haw! Y' got me there! Good thinking!" he beamed, giving Siddie the thumb's up.

HP: 34/40
Damage: 0

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
prolixity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:28 pm
Siddie smiled shyly at the praise. "I'm not very strong," she said. "I can't just charge in like you. So I have to try to think it through. Like chess, maybe." As she spoke, she'd been edging closer, a little at a time, until she was within range again; she lashed out quickly, using the length of her improvised club to extend her reach and snapping her arm out straight to provide a little extra speed to the knob of bone on the end of it.

HP: 9/30
Damage: 5  
Huni Pi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:19 am
In some way, it was very possible for Petro to misinterpret Siddie's words as a subtle insult on his lack of intelligence. The tikbalang wasn't the bookish sort and he was indeed more likely to just charge into things without thinking. But the thought didn't cross his mind because, well, it was true and because Siddie was a ghoul and Tro always gave ghouls the benefit of the doubt. The weapon solidly connected against his arm, the bracers absorbing most of the impact.

He nodded, appraising the damage the ghoul had done, shaking his arm to regain feeling in it. "Yeah, having a strategy's always better'n having none. But again, just cuz y' got in a hit, ain't mean y' oughta let y'r guard down." Speaking of down, the tikbalang dropped low to make another leg sweep at the ghoul.

HP: 29/40
Damage: 5

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:10 pm
"Oof!" Siddie fell again, landing on her butt; she smiled sheepishly up at Petro from the floor. "I'll keep that in mind," she said. "I haven't got much FEAR left. I think I lose."

She didn't seem upset, though, and she picked herself up and brushed her skirt down, then offered her hand to Petro. "Thank you for helping me," she said, and smiled. "I learned a lot. I hope I can do better next time."

HP: 4/30 - conceding  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces