Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Hey Teacher Leave Those Kids Alone! [[The School forum for all your woes, loves and hates]]
What do I do?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Povey98

6,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:52 am
I hav this guy I really like but he's not in my form and I hardly get to talk to him. I've never liked anyone like this b4. What do I do?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:37 am
so I took Japanese this semester but I cant get the language to stick in my head. any one have any ideas on how to get the hiragana to stick?  

ishezuishtar

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:40 pm
Povey98
I hav this guy I really like but he's not in my form and I hardly get to talk to him. I've never liked anyone like this b4. What do I do?

Seems a bit cliche, but try just being friends first. When you get to know him well, and he knows you well, try to tell him that you like him. I don't know how well it will go since I've only been in love once, and it is with a close friend, but it's worth a shot I guess! Good luck! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:43 pm
ishezuishtar
so I took Japanese this semester but I cant get the language to stick in my head. any one have any ideas on how to get the hiragana to stick?

Try practicing the writing during your free time. Even if it's in the middle of a class or on a bus, just take out a notepad and try writing out some of the Hiragana characters, Japanese words, and if you know it, Kanji. And try speaking it too with someone, or just to yourself. Listen to simple songs in Japanese (such as Marry Had a Little Lamb, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, etc), and try to translate them. And also if you watch a lot of TV, and you hear a basic phrase or something you know you can translate, try translating it in your head or on paper or something.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
Hey Teacher Leave Those Kids Alone! [[The School forum for all your woes, loves and hates]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games