View Results

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:17 pm
I've had a couple ideas but I wanted to run them by ya'll first.

1. A rp where peoples dark, sick, twisted thoughts leave the body as shadows. Someones shadow becomes detached and it moving around the city wreking havok and commiting murders. This would probably be a murder mystery type role play. Beware the Shadows

2. A roleplay where a group goes back in time to fix things in their life, but they end up horribly altering the future, so they have to go back again and fix things, which proves difficult.

3. A one on one[ on one?] where this machine makes it possible to visit other peoples dreams. While in the dreams a villian is turning the dreams into nightmares that could end up costing the dreamers, and dream-goers, their lives.

Remake:
1A. Be careful what you wish for: A rp where a group of four friends find a genie and she offers them each one wish, but one of them must wish for her to be set free, which would in turn make the wisher a genie.

2A. All I want for christmas: Santa is dying because less and less people believe in her each year. In an attempt to get children to believe again, Santa and some of the elves kidnap a few children and bring them back to the North Pole.

3A. Western Roleplay where a woman and her new husband are on their way to Oregan. While they were moving they get ambushed by Indians and the husband is knocked out and injured to the point of almost death, and the wife is taken as a prize for the Cheif's son. This will be a two part Roleplay, one thread for the wifes story, and one for the husband. Months go by and the husbans is healing just fine, but he is finding himself having feelings for the nurse who is taking care of him even while he is searching out his wife.
The wife is beginning to come to love the Indian villiage and its people as she comes to know them and the chiefs son.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:34 pm
I've been DYING to do a murder mystery themed rp, which is why I made P.E. is Killing Me! (Yes, I did just advertise in here.), but everyone keeps thinking it's about the psychics! And it's not!

I do like the ideas of 3 and 2a, since I never got a chance to use Jackie Skellington. :C  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:21 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:04 pm
I like the first one.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:15 pm
I made that one, I posted a link to it in the first post.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:45 pm
Thats cool.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:41 pm
I wouldn't mind doing the Native American one.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games