Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1] You go into a cave and encounter...(Nahm and Israfel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 9 Total: 18 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:23 am
Ow, that was a very sharp point! Earwings flicked in irritation. " I can see a little. My eyes can glow but it's very weird. Things get kind of blurry and well-" He let his eyes flash blue briefly. "Makes the world all shades of blue. Very interesting." He struck out but only managed to get cloth.

HP: 25
Damage:--

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:24 am
GDI SELF STOP USING HUNTER DICE  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

prolixity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:27 am
"Interesting," Nahm said thoughtfully. "Light, not good for grues," he explained. "We're kind of - hm - allergic. So the hood only comes off in the dark. But you can get nice and close and have a peek if you like." He grinned cheerfully and lashed out again with his claws.

HP: 18/30
Damage: 4  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:39 am
Oh, that was interesting. "Allergic? That sucks. So are you good at creeping then?" Israfel was about as good at creeping as...nothing. Flinching from the claws, Israfel still went up close, almost sticking his face into the hood. "I will see you. I bet you are very handsome for a grue." Backing off, he slashed out. "But first I have to win!"

HP: 21
Damage:5

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

prolixity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:47 am
"I like to think so," Nahm replied. "Get a lot of practice, anyway."

Israfel's easy acceptance and cheerful willingness to get up close and personal for a look startled him, and he completely failed to dodge the siren's claws, his return swipe missing completely. "Thanks,' he said, and stared at Israfel with interest. "Not too many people who'll come right up for a look after seeing the mouth."

HP: 13/30
Damage:  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:51 pm
Israfel didn't place much into race or looks. Perhaps fashion and his own looks, but much less on others. Plus his natural born curiosity tend to override many other thoughts. "The mouth is not bad. It is scary but that is what we are supposed to be." It was simple enough to him. Slashing with his claws he missed by a wide margin. "But yes! You're welcome~"

Damage:-

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-16)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:57 pm
GDI DICE >: |  
prolixity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:05 pm
"Good sense you got," Nahm said, deciding he liked Israfel. He couldn't exactly say the siren was scary, per se, because the other boil was really more like adorable. He danced out of the way of the clawed slash, but just a little too far; his return swipe missed completely also.

HP: 13/30
Damage:  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-16)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:13 pm
It did not help that Israfel was making a OvO face most of the battle. "I do like how you cover up. Is very mysterious." Another swipe. "But your clothes like like they are in tatters. I could make you thing if you like."

Damage: 2

prolixity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:12 pm
Nahm laughed. "Junko offered too," he informed Israfel, "but it's on purpose, actually. The robes are traditional. The pins and s**t - " he gestured at his pinned and taped clothing - "mostly just a fashion choice. Will wear a patch for you if you like, though." He tugged the end of his scarf out of his shirt for a moment, showing off a patch of deep red silken fabric stitched onto it. "See, that's hers. Sweet, yeah?"

His tail lashed lazily in Israfel's direction, but the spiked tip missed by a mile.

HP: 11/30
Damage:  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-16)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:02 pm
Cocking his head to the side, Israfel let out a pep and jumped back as the attack missed. "Oooh, I didn't know it was traditional. But sure! I can get a parch for you." Grinning, the siren still stuck out with his claws. "Can it have lace?"

Damage: 7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:40 pm
"Sure, fine with me," Nahm answered. "I like lace." The grin that accompanied that statement was wide and evil. Then the siren's claws raked across his shoulder and down his chest; he jumped back a moment too late. "Ow! Good one."

He paused out of reach, tilting his head to the side as he assessed how he felt, weighing a practiced sense of himself against the FEAR drain caused by the smaller boil's attacks. Hm. Israfel still looked bright and perky; he'd been missing half his swings, but when he hit, he could hit surprisingly hard. Too much risk, Nahm decided. He didn't want to land himself in the infirmary over a friendly spar. "You win," he informed Israfel cheerfully. "Hit me like that again and I'll have to wash a bunch of blood out of my clothes, and that's just a pain in the tail."

He swept a dramatic bow. "My congratulations to the victor."

HP: 4/30  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:08 pm
What is twas over already? That was- anticlimactic. Oh well. A happy chirp came out as the siren was declared winner. He was either actually good at this or just flat out had good luck when landing strikes.
"Yayyyyyyy!" Clapping his hands together, Israfel nodded. "A lace patch. I can make that for you." Going over, the siren gave the boil a hug. "Thank you very much for the match. You were very good."

He was being sincere. "Thank you very much Nahm."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:59 pm
Nahm behaved himself. He just hugged Israfel, chuckling a little. "Thank you for the match," he replied. "You were great yourself. I'll hold you to that - see you around."  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash