Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] The Front Lines (Malodore & Jericho) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sosiqui rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:08 pm
Malodore stumbled, then promptly fell over, stunned by the blow. Its beak might have been a mask, but that hurt!

HP: 14/40
Damage: 0  
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:30 pm
While Mal seemed to be stunned, Jericho went ahead and followed up with another punch, aiming for its torso this time around.

HP: 18
Damage: 3  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Sosiqui rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-16)

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:10 am
The plague doctor made a strangled sort of noise and folded over Jericho's punch... then it brought its head up and smacked its hard, bony face right into Jericho's soft fleshy one.

HP: 11/40
Damage: 5  
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:41 pm
Jericho was surprised that Mal would headbutt him. At least this headbutt didn't knock him out like Riley's had done. Reeling back a bit, he just reached out with a wing to strike with that for now.

HP:13
Damage: 4  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Sosiqui rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-16)

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:32 am
Malodore hissed as the wing struck it directly, sending it tumbling right onto its bony butt. It took the plague doctor longer to get up this time. "I think, perhaps, this will be the last exchange of hostilities," it said, very deliberately flicking its tailblade into its hands and holding the thing in front of itself in a guard position.

HP: 7/40
Damage: 0  
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:31 pm
"We'll see about that!" Jericho grinned while watching as Mal took on a more defensive position. Stepping forth he lunged out, only managing to scratch his opponent this time around.

HP: 13
Damage:1  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Sosiqui rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-16)

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:37 pm
Malodore retaliated at once, scraping its tailblade down one of Jericho's passing limbs. "I do not believe doing battle to the state of dissipation is needed..."

HP: 6/40
Damage: 3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:46 pm
Letting out a hiss as the tailblade hit him, Jericho took a step back, looking over Malodore.

"No. We don't need to fight until that point. I wasn't planning on it anyway. Though, are you saying we should end our little spar here then?" he asked, refraining from attacking again in case that was what it wanted.

HP:10  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:18 pm
"Effectively, yes." Malodore sighed and straightened; a few icky-sounding creaks issued from the plague doctor's spine. "Plague doctors are regrettably delicate creatures... ouch... but you have given me much to think about, my friend. Yes indeed." Its beak opened in a smile as it indicated its own wings with a jerk of its head. "I had more resources than I'd thought, for one."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:34 pm
Grinning widely, Jericho nodded to Malodore while looking at its wings. He was more than happy to have helped out the doctor with figuring out how to take a more offensive stance in a fight.

"No problem Mal. That thing with your wing blades is pretty cool too. I bet the enemy would never see that coming!"

He hadn't quite, after all. The dragon didn't even know those were detachable!  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:48 pm
"Likely not, given that I myself was unaware. Bloodmetal truly is a fascinating material." The plague doctor looked tired, battered, but pleased. "Molto grazie, my friend. Next time I battle, I will take the lessons learned this day to heart."  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff