Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] And I shall leave my Desu on | Lizzy & Mot Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:34 am
It was less of a battle the last few rounds than it was Lizzy and Mot stumbling around each other. The sudden weight on his stomach was like knocking the boil's lights out.

In fact, it did.

Mot passed out.

HP: -5

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:38 am
"Mot...?" She blinked, staring at the boil once she had calmed down. She squatted down beside him with a worried frown, giving his cheek a gentle poke, "Big brother?" Another pause, another poke, only not so gentle this time, "M-Mot?"

... Oops.

Quickly, she tugged on his arm, trying to get him up; too bad the boil was so much taller than her. She panicked, flailing around him like she was performing some sort of a strange awakening ritual... Before poking him in the cheek again. And again. And again.

"Mottttttt!"

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:44 am
gaia_angelleft Magical Dreamtiiime~ gaia_angelright

gaia_angelleft Oh what a sweet ride~ gaia_angelright

The more Lizzy poked, the more Mot was coming around. The last few pokes earned a grunt or groan, until finally his eyes started to open. His everything hurt.

He didn't feel so good.

"Huh?" He said aloud, his gaze falling to Lizzy. Oh no, I lost again...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:49 am
"Yay Mot! You're awake!" She cheered, hugging the boil carefully, not wanting to make his injuries worse; poking solved the problem! Poking solves all the problems! She stood up, offering him a hand, "Can you move? Are you okay?"

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:53 am
Mot hugged Lizzy back, thankful that she seemed to be careful in doing so. With her help, the reaper got to his feet. "Um, yes! I'm okay."

I got beat up by Lizzy! gonk

"Wow, you're a pretty good fighter. I barely hit you at all."

Am I so easy to knock out? Oh Jack, I really do need to put on some weight...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:56 am
"I've also been here longer than you have," She giggled before pausing, tilting her head as she frowned, "You didn't go easy on me, did you...?" She would be disappointed if he did.  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:57 am
Mot's face fell.

"Wha... no. I didn't... w-was I really that bad?" Admittedly it was difficult to fight the ghoul, but he had tried!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:05 am
"N-no!" She shook her head quickly, raising up both hands to further empathize the point, her expression turning sheepish, "I was just asking to make sure... You were a little hesitant to shoot at me at first, so I was worried..."  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:09 am
"Oh.. well, I was hesitant at first, but I really did try." He admitted sheepishly, twisting his mouth a bit. His Mot!Vision kept reminding him the ghoul in front of him was sweet innocent and lovely Lizzy, making it so hard to pull the trigger against the ghoul.

"Maybe next time I'll do a little bit better." He rubbed his head, trying to shake away the dizziness.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:13 am
"I believe in you!" She nodded, her faith in the boil strong, "You can do it! Just need more practice, maybe... And... Uh, I guess not against me. Against someone with a weapon like Hel's... Not really close ranged, but not long ranged. Something in the middle..."

Honestly, as much as she didn't want to think about him, her thoughts immediately went to Mac. He had some kind of a staff right? That was a mid ranged weapon, sort of.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:16 am
"Ah, yes. Our battles tend to involve bets though." Mot said with a chuckle. "I've been fighting many other students just to have a chance at winning against her."

He rubbed his neck, smiling bashfully. "I didn't stand much of a chance against her last time. But, at least I'm able to fight a ghoul now."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:23 am
"Try going up against Mac," She tried to sound as neutral and as objective about it as possible, "His weapon is rather long and hard, so I imagine it to hurt even if it won't be exactly the same as going against Hel... I want to see you win this bet!" Hel in a dress? Yes please.

She beamed, "You can! Mot, have more faith in yourself, okay?"

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:27 am
Mac...

He'd made Lizzy cry. Yet, Mot still couldn't hate the boil. Upset with him yes, but not hate. Not after he'd seen how he talked about her that one day.

He smiled as she made him feel better with just words and that kind face. "Right. Thank you."

"Lizzy, how are you doing, anyway? How about that eye-scream, hmm?" He offered an arm for the ghoul, even if he was in rough shape after the battle.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:01 am
"Feeling better already," She admitted with an easy smile before taking Mot's arm, careful not to hurt him any further, although the cuts on his clothing and body earned a few frowns; she wasn't sure how Hel would react to Mot being injured... By someone other than her anyway.

"Your treat?" She giggled, "Eye scream sounds great actually."

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:45 am
"My treat." He promised with a soft chuckle. "Just.. uh.. let's walk slow?"

Ow. So much ow. So much dizzy and ow.

The reaper slowly led the way out of the gym.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff