Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate Spam Guild

Back to Guilds

The original literate chatterbox. 

Tags: Literate, Spam, Lick, Suck, Gulp 

Reply Gents
Do you ever have sex dreams about people you barely know?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenacious Travis

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:48 am
I had a really crazy one last night that involved Transylvania, being a sex slave to this girl I baaarely know, and running from the law with her pissed-off boyfriend. In the dream she lived in this huge mansion and kept me around to have sex with me, and she always wanted us to be having sex or be fooling around like.. all the time.

It was just weird though cuz I've only talked to her a handful of times..  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:19 pm
No but I've had sex dreams about people I really, REALLY don't want to have sex with.  

marzipancakes

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Deaux

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:25 pm
I think we all do once in a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:48 pm
Yes. Sometimes I'll have a sex dream and when I wake up I'll be like, "who was that person?" and if I think really hard they'll be the person I stood in front of in line at the coffee shop, or some random person I rung up at the store or something. W/e w/e.  

Boarding School Reject

Dyer Maker

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:35 pm
Not really, but I get told a lot (usually by someone other than the dreamer) that people whom I've hardly met have had sex dreams about me. That kinda used to happen to me in high school though with girls I saw in the halls or whatever but never really met. seems natural for the most part.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:45 pm
Sometimes. I laugh about it.

The funniest one was the year the 42 year old swam in the Olympics. I dreamt we got married, but we also got married to a girl on another message board I've been on for the past 10 years (but haven't met). We all sat around a few minutes, unsure what to do with ourselves and then we all shrugged and said "I guess we gotta have sex since we're married now" and started going at it. I woke before completion, which was kind of sad, but none the less...yes.  

Arianah

Liquid Sunshine_XO

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:15 pm
Not technically. I've had sex dreams about LSGers, none of which I've met except Fig and Chelsea (but the dreams weren't about them) so I think that counts as barely knowing them.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:00 am
Yes. Everyone I've ever seen ever.  

Moosenstein

breedney

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:40 pm
i mean besides lsg members not really? ninety percent of my sex dreams feature a specific person so it's rare for me to even have one about someone else.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:39 am
i read somewhere that your brain can't include someone in a dream unless you've at least seen them. it can't make up faces or some s**t. i think that's pretty cool.  

a moon full of stars

Gents

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff