Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] What's this? (Hel/West) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Lucyal rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 1, 4 Total: 9 (4-16)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:24 am
My sentiments exactly, friend!” Hel called out, falling short on breath.

It was time to end this!

The reaper sang a song under her breath, and the blade of her spear started to glow with a purple aura. She pulled the weapon back, and made a wide swing at the Wrath demon, rather convinced she was about to end this and secure her victory until—

Fffffffffffffuuuu—

She missed.

Hel scowled rather loudly, and jabbed a finger at the boil. “I almost had you, you know! I would have won just then!” If it had hit him. Work on your aim, Hel, geeze.

HP: 4/40
Damage: FEAR Attack -Crusading Hymm – Hel sings a song that helps to focus her attack power for a short burst (Battle Cry) – MISS

Smerdle rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:13 am
Even though this was stupid, and even though he was tired momentarily winded from all of the spear-dodging he had engaged in, West had to admit that fighting this reaper ghoul was fun. Not that all fights weren't fun in their own ways, but Hel had a particular enthusiasm about her that made him smile. In fact, he was doing so right now, and he wasn't even being condescending!

"Yeah, y'would've," he sneered. "But now I'm gonna."

It was something out of... an incredibly low budget SkeeV show. West lunged for Hel in the wake of her failed attack and fell toward the ghoul, smacking her with a surprising amount of force before falling to the ground himself. He scrambled to his feet, too busy brushing off his knees and jacket to notice the smackdown he had delivered.

HP: 8
Damage: 8 DDD:  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:08 am
Hel wouldn’t deny that she was tired winded too, and her FEAR shield felt like it was on the verge of giving way, but her sentiments matched West’s exactly. It was refreshing fighting someone who didn’t care if she was a ghoul or not, and while she adored Mot like there was no tomorrow, it was nice to fight someone who just didn’t care about that…lady and gentleman stuff. The reaper grinned, and was about to ready her spear for hopefully another strike after West’s sneer…only to be greeted by the Wrath demon coming right at her…in a horribly corny matter.

Steam rolled.

Hel was laid out flat on the ground before she could even begin to comprehend how she got there. The ghoul hissed in pain as her spear dissipated into FEAR particles after her shield broke. Oh sweet Sally she ached now…and hmm…all of a sudden, napping right here seemed really good! No, bad Hel bad.

The ghoul laid there for a moment longing before she reluctantly lugged herself back to her feet, resting her hands on her knees as her shoulders heaved from the breaths she took in. She mustered the most threatening glare she could manage at the Wrath demon, before her face broke out into a grin once more. “…Bah…just know, I still would have had you if that attack didn’t miss.

Sore loser.

HP: -4 (lolol)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:36 pm
He finally looked up from where his hands were busily brushing off his coat to shake his head and smirk at the ghoul. "Didn't say y'wouldn't've." The smirk widened to a grin as he looked down, shaking his head again. It seemed as though he was trying to hold in a laugh, but why he was doing so wasn't particularly clear. Did he think she would fly into a rage and attack him again if he did so? Was he worried she would cry? Did he think laughing at her now was disrespectful after the fight she'd put up? Yeah, probably that last one. He kind of didn't want to make her mad for all of four seconds. It was... a strange feeling.

"We should do that again sometime," West said. "I'll let you win if y'like." Shortest lived attempt to not make someone mad ever.  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:19 pm
Regardless of the fact she was near the passing out point, Hel couldn’t help but puff up with pride at West’s comment. The reaper swayed a bit as she righted herself, and thought the Wrath demon was trying to hold in his laughter, Hel did not. She laughed loudly, and at what exactly? Well, she had a good time. That was what she was laughing about, and then West’s comment about letting her win was pretty damn funny too. “Agreed!” She reinforced loudly. “Anytime, anyplace!” She cried, jabbing a finger at him.

She let out another loud laugh, and placed her hands on her hips. “HA! Let me win, eh? As if! Victory shall be mine, friend, and it will be mine fair and square after a full on, equal fight!” Maybe she was rambling a bit now, but her gaze swept back over to the wall, where her groceries were. Oh…yeah. She needed to carry those back to her dorm.

The ghoul gave West a mock salute. “I’ll be seeing you really soon.” She promised, teetering a bit before going back over to the wall to reclaim her groceries.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:06 pm
"We'll see about that." West's words might have been mildly threatening if he hadn't still been smirking. He watched her make her way over to her bags a bit unsteadily, but unlike when she had first arrived, the brief thought of helping her crossed his mind.

"Yeah. Soon," he added, following her over to the wall. "Y'need... any..." He gestured at the groceries reluctantly, as if he was somehow being forced to ask if she wanted him to carry anything, despite the fact that his mother was clearly nowhere in sight.  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:44 am
As Hel scooped up the large bags, she seemed to teeter under their weight, before righting herself. She peered at West over the tops of them, and the hint of a grin could be seen. “I got it friend, truly! But I really appreciate the thought!” Lucky for West, he was off the hook. Hel wanted to be stubborn and carry her own groceries back to her room.

She started to head towards the exit, and on her way by West, playfully nudged the side of his ankle with a foot before she kept on going. “It is a promise! I will be seeing you really soon ~ You’d better be ready!” The ghoul turned, pressing her back against the door and opening it before letting herself out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:13 am
Relieved to be let off the hook, the boil's grin returned again as Hel took her leave. The sign had been good to him today. West strolled out of the gym and back over to his trusty piece of cardboard, scooping it up before heading back to the demon dorms.  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out