Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
advice please

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darbear94

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:34 pm
ok here is whats going on im dating a girl(sam) and the other day i was hanging with my old friend(mara) and she says she is getting feeling for me again( we have dated before twice but she dumped me both times) and well for the past few days i have been thinking it over and mara says she has got her life figured out now and wont leave me and lives on her own so we can see each other and sam well i think she has lied to my face quite a few times and that makes me really mad and well i dont think she cares about our furture together cause we are both doing the service and we are going to different places between deployment and she wont talk about it with me......any advice?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:10 pm
Nobody in this planet will ever say the truth 100% of the time. Its just how things work, and sometimes, its for the best that they do.
If youve been dumped twice by this person, I say let her chase you, she had her chance (2 times, actually) and she thought you werent good enough then, what says its not the same?
People always think their lives are figured out and the can go again like nothing happened. Honestly, I say stay with your current partner.  

What Comes After

Tricky Prophet

6,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Timid 100
Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items