Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
(1v1) Pony and Bird (Israfel and Calder)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:15 pm
It had been a while since the siren had seen Calder, but it was more or less because Israfel was a bit of a scatterbrain. A year at the academy hadn’t really changed that. Still, after the whole house and attack incidents, the siren was seeking out people to actively spar with him. Clader’s name came up and he figured why the jack not? The kelpie was kind and probably needed to spar as well right?

Picking up his skellyphone, Israfel text the monster boil if he’s like a quick spar out in the gym. He’d also bring the pumpkin pills as well, (just in case it got beyond the norm in terms of how hurt they ended up.) waiting against the gym entrance, the siren’s wings suffled as he thought of how long it had been since he’d really hung out with the kelpie.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:16 pm
Calder had bee very surprised to get a text from Israfel, but he honestly missed his friend. It had been too long, and a lot had happened in that time. He couldn't even recall when he lasted just hanged out with the siren, and felt rather bad he hadn't set aside some time to drop by. It was only a good thing that the boil took the initiative to contact him. He could really use the practice too, and had been asking most anyone for a spare.

It was good that he was rested and healed up enough that having a battle wouldn't be too taxing, and he trotted up to the gym with the brightest of smiles, waving the moment he saw the siren."Israfel!" He called out. "It's been forever." He went up to the siren and looked him over, his expression turning to surprise. "Did you get prettier?!" OMG JEALOUS!

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

MoonKitsune rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:03 pm
((Forgot to roll.))  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:47 pm
Fluffing up, Israfel couldn't help but preen. "Yes! I went through a molt a while back and my feathers are getting more towards what they should be. I think it will be blue with black? It's always hard to tell. My sisters went to a black with blue flecks, so that might be what I end up as, but my mother said that those like me tend to have variants." He was proud of his coloration, he was becoming an adult! Calder had matured as well, "You also are looking pretty." he chirped with a smile.

"Shall we begin?" Claw extended, and the siren dove at Calder, going for the boil's legs, narrowly missing.

HP: 40
Damage:

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

MoonKitsune rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-16)

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:30 am
Calder flustered, combing his hair with his hands as he waved off the compliment. "Oh stop. My hair still needs to come in all the way." It was still white at the ends, and his fur was still showing patches of white and gray. When he was fully black, then he'd feel gorgeous.

Sidetracked with talk of their ever growing gorgeousness, Calder jumped back when the boil threw a claw his way. Trotting backwards, his ears went back. "Now that wasn't pretty." He pointed out, before he kicked out. "...and neither will this."

HP: 40/40
Damage: 5

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:08 pm
A puff of feathers at the hit. Israfel smiled, as if they were still having a casual conversation. "Fighting can be pretty! You just need to be fancy~"

Yes, fighting fancy was clearly the way to go. In an attempt to show, he spun with claws outstretched.

Yeah. Fancy wasn't very efficient sadly.

HP: 35
Damage:

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

MoonKitsune rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-16)

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:14 pm
Calder backed up, smiling. "That is pretty. Pretty...something." He snickered, and decided to give it a try as well. He undid his hair tie and decided to spin in place. However, unlike Israfel, a whole lot of hell just whipped the siren's way.

HP: 40
Damage: 9

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:35 pm
Calder.

What were you jacked up on? The hair at hurt. Did he have blades in his hair or something? Pain, flashed as the siren went back. With a cry his wing fanned out, aiming for...something.

HP: 26
Damage:2

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:28 pm
((Ignore this))  
MoonKitsune rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:51 pm
Calder stepped back, pushing the wind back as he was blinded by wings. "I don't have anything in my hair. I don't think." There might be a bobby pin or a pencil in there for safekeeping, but he didn't think he had anything in there. He made sure all the leeches were out so that they wouldn't be hurt during this exercise.

With the wind out, he shoved it hard back, trying to tip the boil over.

HP: 38
Damage: 4

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-16)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:48 pm
Stumbling backwards and over himself, Israfel was not on his game. That and he just had been lucky his last fights it looked like. Oh jack he had been one lucky bird after all. To bad, even as he lashed out with his claws, it seemed he was very much out of that same luck.

HP: 22
Damage:

MoonKitsune

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas