Romance Dawn (NA/NO)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Optimus Maximus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:59 pm

Greatnes, Glory, Gold.
Pirates, the kings of the sea and the bane of justice. They live a life of freedom, exempt from persecution by the law, and free to do as the like. A true sign romance, and not one man came as close to the ideal pirate life than Saul D Bart, the Pirate King. They say that he'd conquered almost every island in the Grand Line before the day that shocked the nation... Bart had been Executed. It was without warning when the captain of the famed crew was killed in Lougetown, many had expected him to escaped. Betting that on the asigned date he would escape but it was not so "Black Bart" had died. But his final words inspired generation of Pirates to come.

' You think you have what it take to surpass me, i'd like to see you try. I've hidden my treasure in that place all together in "One Piece"...'

The great pirate age had begun.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:16 pm
Rules:

Do not post here unles your part of the Role-Play.

I will upon spot for additional crew members as the story goes along.

Nothing Much else ince you probably know the rest

Oh and sorry this isn't eye candy, i'm kinda lazy.

Skeleton:

Wanted Dead or Alive: Picture.
Name:
Epithet: This is your nickname that will be on your bounty poster, like how Sanji is Black leg, and nami is cat thieff
Bio:As long and tragic as you want, but don't make your charie a complete downer.
Fighting Style: Do they have a devil fruit or are they a plain brawler or anything else you can think of.

Epithet sad Blank untill further notice.....)
Bio:When Nensho was young a man inspired him to become what he is today. He wasn't raised in the best home for a kid. Liquor was always in reach and bad people would come in day in and day out, telling him stories of the open sea and the wonders of freedom. Soon he was taken from there and moved in with the village mayor, him knowing that wasn't the right place for a child. But never the less. He still would escape, filling his little mind with stories of gold and adventure, but more importantly the importance of having nakama. The visitors would all come and go eventually but one stayed for awhile. He believed in Nensho and entrusted him with a coin in the form of a necklace. The coin having one side that showed a jolly roger, and on the other a four leaf clover, telling Nensho to continue the dream.

Fighting Style: The Dabu Dabu fruit. It gives me the ability to loosen up my skin and organs, but the main ability is breaking up and forming bones.

Angel in my Dreams
Wanted Dead or Alive:
User Image
Name: Amerasu
Epithet: Siren Song
Bio: Abandoned as a child, Amerasu had to learn to get along on her own, stealing food, money, and whatever else she needed. She only took what she needed though, never more though; she still had a heart, ya know? Then, she started hearing about One Piece and all that as she grew older and became interesting in it. It was up for grabs, so it wasn't like she'd be taking for anyone... Alive, at least. But alas, even thogh she's incredible with maps, no pirate crew has room for her, so she just wanders and waits for a pirate crew with space for her to come along.
They call her Siren Song because she comes in or up to the place she's going to steal from singing a beautiful melody.
Fighting Style: She just freestyles mostly, but she loves using blades to fight, especially daggers.

Wanted Dead or Alive: User Image
Name: Virgil Kaze
Epithet: Dragon of the Wind
Bio: Virgil grew up in a strict household, he learned the art of the sword when he was only 10 and has been training ever since. All he wants is a good life with a decent amount of adventure and challenging fights so he's decided to search for One Piece with the others.
Fighting Style: Virgil fights using the Iaido style of sword combat.  

Optimus Maximus

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff