Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
Story writing help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you help me?
  Yes
  No
  This is against Gaia... Delete it
  UMMMMM.... IDK?
View Results

Tasia Tatsuko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:03 pm
Hey there,
I am currently writing a Bi erotica novella and was wondering if any of you would be interested in helping me the um.... "special scenes" in it.
I havent been with many girls and so I dont know how to expand on what I already have.....
And since it is against Gaia TOS, I would need an external email or facebook to send it to.
If you're interested in helping, please either reply here or pm me with one of the above for me to send it to.
I do ask that you dont steal what I have written... It would really suck to be reading a book and have my scenes in it....

Thanks,
Raven.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:19 pm
Raven Amaya Tatsuko
Hey there,
I am currently writing a Bi erotica novella and was wondering if any of you would be interested in helping me the um.... "special scenes" in it.
I havent been with many girls and so I dont know how to expand on what I already have.....
And since it is against Gaia TOS, I would need an external email or facebook to send it to.
If you're interested in helping, please either reply here or pm me with one of the above for me to send it to.
I do ask that you dont steal what I have written... It would really suck to be reading a book and have my scenes in it....

Thanks,
Raven.

Redtube can help with this.  

GetYourGutsOut

8,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Tasia Tatsuko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:54 am
WOW REALLY???????

Help and Advice