Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1]BEST FRIENDS EMBLEMS OKAY (Tybalt/Night)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:03 pm
Night had waited. Oh he had waited. He grew didn't he? Finally a second year and he wanted to challenge his best friend. Yes, he still thought of Tybalt as his best friend, regardless that the Black Dog had stated otherwise. No the last time he had seen the black dog had been in the woods as the hunters had attacked them.

It was worst that he had failed his friend in helping him and ended up getting killed...along with half of what felt like the halloween student body. Damn hunter's....they had decimated them on their own home ground!

Sighing, he had left a note for the Black dog, in bright green glowing something that was a challenge.

They had talked about it before but...It was time to get his friends Emblem.

OnionGrump

Yo, Tybalt!
Remember when we had that conversation a while back about Emblems? Time to own up friend, I'm challenging you to a battle. Better come prepared, cause I am a second year too now.
Night

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:37 pm
When Tybalt found the note, he was torn between doing one of two things. One. Get rid of it. Or two. Take Night up on the challenge. In the end he chose the latter. Why? Because it was a fight and also because he sort of owed Night for when he freed him from the net---errr tried to free him. It didn't work, but it was the fact that the black cat even made the effort and risked his own tail to help him that made the black dog want to... sort of try this friendship thing. Maybe.

"What do you mean 'own up'?" He asked, entering the arena and crossing his arms over his chest when he spotted the feline inside. "I didn't promise anything. So I don't owe anything. Though a spar sounds fun."

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:39 pm
Night hesitated as the black dog came over and waved. His hands tucked in the new black cargo pants he supported. Since his year two graduation, he'd worn more black then he did normally. He also felt taller, a fact clearly distributed by the way he had to look down at his black dog friend. Albiet it was only a couple of inches.

"Hey Tybalt." He nodded as the black dog came over before his tail flicked, had Tybalt forgotten their talk? "Own up from the last time...okay maybe second to last time we talked." He grinned, "Mei and I exchanged emblems but you said we'd have to work for yours, well here I am...working for it." He grinned again, "Plus, If I win this battle...You'll have to accept me as your friend" He nodded before limbering up.

"I thought you'd be interested." He formed the emblem of his in his hand before nodding. "This is the winner's prize." he held the thing out, showing the black dog.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Let's see who goes first."

OnionGrump rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:14 pm
The black dog resented the black cats slight difference in height. Oh this was just typical. He was still short--hadn't even grown an inch and here Night had surpassed him!

Life sucked...

"That... is a bigger gamble on my end than it is yours..." He muttered. Though he had admitted it to himself a moment ago... he wanted to try and make this friendship work. Night had proven himself to be worthy as a friend more times than one and yet he still pushed him away.

"Fine, I'll toss mine in the pot as well." He shrugged. He'd summon his own after the battle if there was need to. No point in wasting any Fear just before a battle now was there?

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-16)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Night grinned as he heard the black dog's approval for the fight before stretching. He was going up his senior of the second year, and Tybalt was no push over what so ever. He had to think carefully if he was going to battle the Black dog.

"Alright Tybalt, Here I come." Night said as he rushed over, ears laid back as he whipped his leg around. Lightly clipping the other boil as he set it down. He waited for the black dog's move.

((Night's HP: 40/40
Damage: 3
Fear: Lady Unlucky -Gambler's Chance))

OnionGrump rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:33 pm
Tybalt backed up a step, ears folded back as he began to follow the back cats movements, trying to plan ahead on ways to carry out attacks.

He had never fought Night before. Pushed him around and away, yes, but never before had the two of them had a real fight. Well, first time for everything. Only, he didn't expect him to be this fast. He knew cats were quick and agile by nature, and it seemed that Night was no exception to this rule, but he had really been hoping he had been.

Just as Night whipped his leg around, the black dog also moved to strike and despite taking the hit to his ribcage, managed to bring his claws in to scrap the feline across the shoulder. It worked. He felt his fingers touch, but only briefly. Not enough to do any real damage.

User Image

HP: 37/40
Target: Night
Damage: 1
FEAR: Charge ( Y1 ) - The Chill / Divine Judgement ( Y2 ) - Gamblers Chance

Nyxtsuki Moon

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-16)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:42 pm

The scrape to the shoulder was nothing to the cat, almost like a scratch on the ears before he grinned.

"Really Tybalt? That barely even scratched the itch I had on my shoulder, put a little force in it okay?" He smirked again, "Remember what I am after? If I got your Emblem...." His grin widened, "It means we are the best of best friends."

He purred as he moved again, quick and agile. Tybalt had it right, he moved like the quickest of all the cats, and this was no expectation now. He balled his hand into a fist before smirking.

"Kitty smash." Oh this was going to hurt.

((Night's HP: 39/40
Damage: 9
Fear: Lady Unlucky -Gambler's Chance))

OnionGrump rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:52 pm
Tybalt scowled. He was mocking him now? Really? And he wanted him to be friends, because...?

"Even if you get my emblem, that doesn't guarantee our friendship. At least not when you're acting like that." He pointed out. The fact that he had barely hit the feline and being reminded about it had obviously struck a nerve.

He was being sore about it.

Too late to move, Night had already come around for another attack. Tybalt barely even had a chance to react before Night hit again. His fist connecting with the black dog in one powerful blow.

And damn did it hurt!

The force of the punch knocked the black dog back, sending him skidding across the ground before he momentarily curled into a little defensive ball.

Was he really losing to Night--a cat? A FREAKING CAT!?

User Image

HP: 28/40
Damage: 0

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Pixie Nyxie rolled 8 12-sided dice: 10, 9, 6, 9, 1, 3, 8, 3 Total: 49 (8-96)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:00 pm
Night snickered again as he stretched after the hit. First his legs then his arms before rolling his head.

"I was serious. Don't you think you'd feel how serious I am about being your friend by how hard I am trying to fight?" Night's ears flickered before he sighed. "Maybe I am not serious enough for you black Dog."

He stretched one last time before his hands held a faint green glow, it started to pulsate before spreading over his hands and arms like a armor. Bad luck seemed to seep out of it with a green hazy smoke, for a moment a green skull floated up from the gauntlet like aura around his arms before disappearing. His normal carefree green eyes sparkled with something...mirth? Enjoyment?

"I got you now Tybalt." He rushed forward, first his arm reached out, uppercutting him before smirking. "Don't even bother getting up. I just hit you with Lady Unlucky....and she's deemed you really unlucky today." He pointed at the green glow that had been on his fist to now absorbing in to the black dog. Night could only imagine the pain it would cause.

The recoil though hurt just as bad as he fell to his knee's panting. "s**t s**t, using that really hurts...really really hurts." He felt all the bad luck in him pour out and away, leaving the kitten defenseless.

"s**t s**t Jack dammit." He looked over at Tybalt.

((Night's HP: 25/40
Damage @ Tybalt: 24
Damage @ Night: 14
Fear: Lady Unlucky - Gamblers Chance))

OnionGrump rolled 8 12-sided dice: 4, 10, 10, 7, 10, 1, 8, 2 Total: 52 (8-96)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:27 pm
Tybalt returned Night's gaze with a look of confusion.

Why was Night so determined to be his friend? There were so many other students who probably enjoyed the feline's company, more than he would. People who treated him nicely. Why was he bent on being friends with the one person who hated him?

Tybalt could never understand that. Or maybe it was more that he didn't try to.

The black dog was still curled into a ball when the green light caught his eye. He had never seen an attack like that, and as curious as he was to find out what it did, he did not want to find out through experiencing it.

He got to his feet, stumbling a step or two before he managed to steady himself. Though it was a second too late. Night was already there, ready; his fist, coated in a green glow of what looked like a defensive armor, hitting him again. Only this time, the pain that followed was excruciating.

As quickly as he gotten to his feet, he had hit the ground again. The spasms that followed Night's attack caused the black dog to cry out in pain and roll onto his stomach.

It hurt.

It hurt far worse than he would care to admit. Bad enough that it disrupted any thoughts and prevent him from thinking straight.

"I'll kill..." He started to say, teeth bared together in a vicious snarl. Eyes now a solid blue in his rage. "I'll ******** kill you!"

The familiar blue sparks leaped forward at his command. He could feel the flow of power rushing into his body, preparing for his attack, but the attack never came. Before he could guide it, it discharged, hitting the black dog instead, knocking him back down to the ground; bordering on consciousness.

User Image

HP: -2/40
Damage: 0

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:51 am
Night sighed in relief as the black dog fell back down. He knew just how powerful that hit had been, even the recoil had hurt but...he was even more surprised to see the Black dog attempt to try another attack. His friend was tough for sure but in the end, it was no match for Night.

"Damn...." He fell on his butt before scooting over to the black dog. "That was a lot more intense then I thought, I didn't think it would stop you." Night grin before rocking, "So does this mean I get your Emblem now?"

He coyly held out his hand, waiting for the thing that had been betted on. Particularly with just how lucky he felt today. "That was fun, plus that was my first time using that attack...I'm glad it went so well." He hyuu~d out.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:40 am
Tybalt remained on the ground, flat on his back as he stared up at the gymnasium ceiling.

Had he really just lost?

Apparently had, because there was Night. Looking both smug and expectant.

"You..." He tried to lift his hand so that he could point at him. He succeeded in getting it an inch off the ground before he let it flop back to the ground with a hiss of pain. "You b*****d... you've been practicing, haven't you?"

How the hell could he have lost to Night? The one who claimed to never go to his classes and do nothing but nap.

"I underestimated you..." He muttered bitterly. Forming the emblem in his hand, before he held it out towards the black cat.

User Image

"Take it."

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:55 pm
Night grinned as he took the emblem before looking at it. Oddly it looked just like Tybalt's, the jagged set of teeth that lined the bottom. He fingered it before tucking it in his pocket and stretching. Pushing himself up.

"Nope! Naps all the time. Think I might go take one in Simone's room now." He grinned before taking a step back. "Now that I got your Emblem, I'm going to head out. See around Campus Tybalt. <3" He made a funny face before waving to the black dog.

"Bye bye Tybalt!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:01 pm
He-WHAT!? Naps all the time? He was kidding right? He didn't practice at all!?

"Night--what nap!? You little b*****d! Get back he--" The black dog made a move to get up, but flopped helplessly back to the ground when he felt another spasm of pain. There would be no getting up for a while yet. Not until the pain subsided.

He was going to kill Night for this. Definitely kill him!

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces