I didn't think I could hate my life any more

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:15 am
I was wrong. All that stress has led me to a big fat nothing. I still have debt to my eyeballs despite working almost full time hours while still being a full time student. And now I've gone and failed surgery. Which is basically THE most important class. The girl in charge of my stage will find out as one of the staff at school works at the clinic I'm staging at. I can't imagine them wanting to hire me anymore and even if they do they'll probably think I'm useless and let's face it I am. That's why I hate my job at the clinic, from the moment I arrive I can't wait to leave. I've been in school for 4yrs almost, first taking courses in adult ed to get in, and thn 3 yrs in this program, and I finally got a job and I hate it. What the ******** am I going to do with my life now.

Also, Aida and Blaze have lice.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:56 pm
Do you have an adviser at school you could talk to? Maybe you should evaluate what caused you to fail the class. I've changed major a few times, don't let it get you down. there's no shame in changing course if that's what you need to do. Sometimes you have to just keep at it and sometimes it's just time for a change, but only you can make the decision.  

imderanged

Off- Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff