Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:59 am
User Image

Please grant me my wish tonight...

Slots: No limit for now
Theme: Fantasy, Drama, Romance, Action.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:13 am
Story
User Image "Shoot for the stars and you'll find heaven...", some would say. We wait and watch the worlds around us, drifting in a world none can ever know. We created, and we can destroy. The pixie dust, angels, or even Gods are what the creatures of Earth would call us. Today was the day I fled, the day I fell once again. I wouldn't fall accidently all the time either, but this day was an accident.

"What would you do if you had one wish?"

It was night time in the Iris acedemy, a teacher was out and about after curfew. He lived on campus , a dorm specifically for him near his office where he could work in peace. Times were hard for him. He desired to teach and inspire children, but lately all he's been getting is uninterested students along with just wanting to get through his class with a passing grade. His pay wasn't even that great naturally, but he hoped in the past he'd get payed more with satisfication. He longed for something more in his lonely life. Standing up and looking into the cloudy skies, he felt he wanted life to be like it was in the old days. He wanted...

In his deep, sullen thoughts he saw the clouds break as something came through and fell in the distance. It shook the earth, a bright light so blinding, everthing shook. He found a star.

The times of stars were long and forgotten by most society. Good intentions long ago wished upon them, worshipped them even, and the stars would grant them. Slowly though as the number of people became more dark, the stars slowly stopped granting. People stopped believing, and remained without the beliefs of miracles. The stars never completely stopped granting though. They would wait and watch, deciding who really deserved their power. The stars never left them, their curiosity remained. If the stars never left, surely they were not completely forgotten either.

Starting Point
Basically the teacher finds the small bright ball and decides to take it. He runs back to his room to put it in a jar like a firefly. Weather he knows what a star is or not is up tot he roleplayer. Most students and teachers are probably woken up by the shaking and the bright light, or even saw the falling bright star. Teachers go around and invesitigate for a bit while students are out and about chatting in the halls (Girls dorms one area, male dorms another.) We'll start the next school day after, which in anycase will be the first official school day. This day and the last day were the days people moved in and unpacked.

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:19 pm
User ImageRules

1) Follow Gaia T.O.S.

2) No God Mod, Auto, Flaming others, or Cybering.

3) No oneliners, and atleast add some color to your post style (Nothing blinding or difficult to read.) Try your best at grammar.

4) If you wish to quit the roleplay and erase your character then tell us please. If you need to leave for a bit, tell us and how long if possible. Put your character aside somewhere. Please post once a week.

5) First come first serve, if I see something wrong with your profile or character then I'll decline until fixed. There aren't really any slots, infinate students and teachers (Possibly). Send Profiles to me.

6) Have fun, feel free to cause drama and plot twists.

About Stars

I. They normally remain up in Star Haven

II. They grant wishes from above to whoever they please, using their wishes.

III. Stars are immortal until they use all their wishes, once they have no more wishes left they die.

IV.They have more abilities than just granting wishes, but the wish is what makes the star desired.

V. Though they live for a long time and hold a lot of knowledge, most stars aren't all great, wise powerful beings that people expect.

VI. How many wishes a star has is normally only known to the star and varies when they are born.

VII. A star falls for few reasons, and it's difficult to get to Star Haven once left

VIII. More to Come (Feel free to throw ideas and I'll put it in here.)

School Rules

I. Tardiness isn't acceptable and will recieve a mark

II. Leaving acedemy perimeters without permission will give detention

III. Fighting unless in the arena is detention

IV. Disrespecting or disobeying authority is detention

V. Ten detentions is expulsion

VI. Five marks is detention

VII. Be in your dorms on curfew

VIII. Genders in the wrong dorm area is detention

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:20 pm
Dorms

Ladies
1) - - - - -
- - - - -

2) - - - - -
- - - - -

3) - - - - -
- - - - -

Gentleman

1) - - - - - -
- - - - - -

2) - - - - - -
- - - - - -

3) - - - - - -
- - - - - -

Teachers
Leonardo ☆ History and Music

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:22 pm
Skeleton

[color=YOURPICK][size=10][b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Species[/b]: (Mermaid, Dragon, Witch ect.)
[b]Occupation:[/b] (Student or whatever class you teach, or job you have around the school.)
[b]Sexuality[/b]: (Straight, Homo, Bi ect.)
[b]Year[/b] (If your character is going to school for the first time, or has been here. If your a teacher then say teacher with how many years you've been teaching.)

[b]Personality[/b]
( Doesn't have to be exact, just an idea. No Mary Sues)

[b]History[/b]
(If memory loss then explain what was, before memory loss)

[b]Abilities[/b]

[b]Other[/b]

[b]Gaianame[/b]: (Here)

[b]My Looks[/b]
(Link is preffered, and anime only. Descriptions are fine)[/size][/color]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:24 pm
Profiles

Star

Name: Unknown
Species: Star
Sexuality: None, pansexual if anything
Year First

Personality
Usually timid and quiet, is very curious around new things and straight forward in conversastion. Seems to have an innocent nature, though she holds a lot of knowledge she hardly ever shares it. Tends to have a kindly nature, and is very open minded though that itself can be it's own downfall when it comes to understanding.

History
Born long ago, created, and fell a few times though watched other worlds and creatures from a distance. Mostly stayed up with the stars. Now she's fallen onto Earth, unconcious at the moment. She was running or trying to avoid a black hole so to speak.

Abilities
Can change appearance to pleasing, light and energy manipulation, and flying. Can manipulate the five senses. Has a universal language, and can communicate with thoughts. Has the ability to hear wishes, and sense emotions near by.

Other
Loves culture and can adapt to her surroundings.

Gaianame: CaptainXXMorgan

My Looks
A white, bright ball right now.

Students

Steven Cole:
Species: Natural Lycanthrope (werewolf)
Sexuality: Straight
Year: first year in
Personality: A mild-mannered boy that is curious and kind, though he has a temper.

History: He was born to parents that were bitten by werewolves during the full moon. He was able to learn to how to control his ability to change from full human to half wolf and kept it hidden as he went to a human school, till the end of last semester where a bully pushed him over the edge by assaulting a close female friend that he had a crush on and transformed. He scared the bully off but he lost all of friends after this because of fear. He was allowed to finish the semester but wasn't allowed to continue onto the next grade. His parents then enrolled him to this school so that he could belong.

Abilities: Opposed to a 'bitten' werewolf, natural werewolves are able to turn into their hybrid form anytime they wished and have no urge to maim or kill.

Other: Wants to learn how to fight with a sword.

Gaianame: Guardian Sol
My Looks: A slim boy with untidy red hair and blue eyes. He stands at 4'10" when he is human. When he is in werewolf form he becomes more muscular, his fur turns auburn, and he grows six inches taller.

Teachers

Name
Leonardo (Goes by Teacher/Sensei Leo)

Species
Half Demon

Occupation
Homeroom teacher in 1-A

Sexuality
Straight

Year
1 year of teaching.

Personality
Kind, caring, funny, hard working and helpful.

History
Lived in a small town, ever since he remembers he has been learning about cultures and music. Graduated in History, teaches Music and History, and learned Kenpo and is trying to aprimorize. Found the star.

Abilities
Unusully agile, 5th Dan in Kenpo.

Other
Can play the piano and the violin too.

Gaianame
DarkBiscoito397

My Looks
[ X X X X X X ]

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:24 pm
Anouncements & Events

Anouncement

12/17- Currently accepting profiles. If not many join then I'll take this roleplay and re-work it into a different style.

First Upcoming Event

Welcome Back Dance  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:29 pm
Reserved  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items