Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Sideliners in the Fray of Battle (Amphi/Sheridan)[C] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Amon Larethian rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:37 pm
(( HP: 7/30
Damage: 4 ))

"Not if I get you first."

He flicked his tail at her snickering lightly. Though truth be told he was getting tired himself, and he wasn't sure how much longer he could keep this up. Even those light hits, if you could call them that, were starting to sting more.

Not that he was going to give up or stop the game he was still enjoying just yet! Pausing at ground level long enough to catch two balls, he climbed skyward again, flinging one ball at Amphi with his hand, then spinning to hit the second with his tail, sending it after her as if he had struck it with a bat.  
Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:43 pm
Amphi grinned as he stayed away, admiring his mobility for the battle.

"You lucky you haves wings!" She snorted, "Or I'd be up there battling you! Next time, we battle in the water!" She snorted before the balls hit her again.

The sting was really starting to get to her, her body felt tired and heavy and...her legs seemed to be getting super weak.

Jack....Being from the sea didn't really condition me for this abuse. She didn't even bother getting up as her eyes looked at her legs, rubbing them.

(( Amphi's HP: 5/30
Damage:
Fear: Siren's song - The Eye ))

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Amon Larethian rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:48 am
(( HP: 7/30
Damage: 0 ))

Fighting in the water? He wasn't sure he liked that idea, he did not doubt that she was a force to be reckoned with were she in the water. Not that she wasn't doing rather well as she was now, even if she didn't see it herself.

"It is not our abilities that make us strong, but how we use them. Don't sell yourself short."

Maybe she hadn't seen just how tired he was, or that the ball he now threw at her had less force and accuracy behind it than those he had thrown before. She was far stronger than she gave herself credit for.  
Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:56 pm
Amphi smiled at the dragons words before focusing. If she was getting tired, then so must he. Even though they were first years, they we're doing one hell of a job of wrecking each other.

Her hands groped around for another ball, surprising herself as she found one of the few that Amon had covered in ice and rubbed it in between her hands. It was so chilly.

"Surprise." She said as she slung her hand back before letting the ice ball go, "I hope you really enjoy your own Ice!" She flushed as the ball hit.

Damage: 4

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Amon Larethian rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:07 pm
(( HP: 3/30

"Just like a summer day at home."

He smirked as the ball struck and it's ice shattered over his thick scales. The hit had stung, hard, but he was doing his best to conceal the wince hidden behind the smirk. Were it another time, he might have found the shower of his own ice to be refreshing, reminiscent of a snow fall on the mountains he called home. At another time that he wasn't being pelted with balls, well okay, maybe he did still enjoy it.

"Think fast!"

He had picked up another ball, quickly throwing it in Amphi's direction.  
Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:15 pm

Amphi stuck her tongue out Sheridan, in her hand was one more ball, the last one she could probably throw without her body singing in pain and soreness.

"This is Sheridan! cause I am tired and I don't think I can make it after this." She joked as she dropped the ball to her foot, balancing it before kicking it full force at the dragon.

"I'msorryI'msorryI'msorry." She repeated it as it hit.

Damage: 4

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:27 pm
(( HP: 0/30

Ow, okay, he was tired and though the game had been fun and the smile was still on his face, he was tired. No more balls for a while.

"I think that's enough for now, how about we take a break?"

He raised a hand, rubbing the spot where that last ball had struck. It stung, but it would pass soon enough. He was glad they hadn't been throwing rocks, though should they run into the hunters, he'd rather be throwing rocks at -them-. Hmm, it seemed the spar with Amphi had given him and idea, frozen rocks, he liked that one.

"You wanna go get something to eat or something?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:34 pm
Amphi's legs gave under the weight of soreness and the battle as she slunk to the ground, Sheridan landing nearby.

She was glad that he was alright but for once, felt confident that she had been strong enough. Especially since she had just taken on a dragon! A CELESTIAL Dragon! They we're strong, and she had survived.

In the midst of her thinking though, she flushed as she looked up at him.

"L...Lunch?" She squeaked out, he wanted to go to lunch? Wait, it was just something simple and easy to eat. They could just go to spooketerium or something. "Um..Oh...Sure!" She pushed herself up and smiled, the blush still marring her cheeks before cocking her head, "Is....Is there anywhere specific you'd like to go?" She held her hand out for him, at ease...somewhat with the Dragon. Though something fluttered in her belly and had her other hand covering it.

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:49 pm
Sheridan scratched behind one ear, a faintly nervous twitch in his tail as he walked to her side.

"I know a place that has good sandwiches."

He was especially fond of the fish sandwiches, but they had other sandwiches as well, and other stuff too. Hmm, he hadn't realized until then just how hungry he was.

Smiling, he nodded, reaching out to take Amphi's hand then turned to lead her out of the gym. Lunch was definitely a good idea.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff