Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Infernal Devices
The Romance

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:08 pm
I was surprised that there wasn't a thread like this in this subforum yet...
If I'm not allowed to post this, just let me know and I'll delete it if I can. :3

SO, let's discuss our love websss:

Tessa and...
Will
Jem

Jessamine and Nate? FAIL. :3

Sophie and...
Jem
Thomas

Magnus and...
Alec <3
Camille

Let me know for any others?

POST your opinions below on who should be with who. Out of those who I thought of above I think it should be...
Will and some girl he finds... (Sorry Will... x3),
Jem and Tessa: because he is sweet and deserves her. >:3.
Sophie and Thomas: because he cares for her so sweetly. :3,
&Magnus and Alec: I went AWH when Magnus told Tessa that his preference was black hair & blue eyes because I thought back to ALEC. >w< Cuuuute.

HAPPY POSTING~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:09 pm
First off, OF COURSE YOU'RE ALLOWED TO POST!!! Anything to revitalize the guild. There is a 'Discuss the Romance' subforum, but it's all TMI and I haven't been a great captain sweatdrop Glad you posted this! heart

Now on to business! Most importantly, MALEC ALL THE WAY!! lol I don't like Camille. Sophie and Thomas, for sure. Jessamine and Nate is the biggest fail EVER!!! And if I had to choose for Tessa, most definately Jem. I know somewhere I posted about me not thinking Tessa should be in a relationship currently. I haven't read CP yet (curse my parents!!!!) but from where CA left off I think her character needs to grow first. Just saying.  

netherfreak
Captain

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:23 pm
netherfreak
First off, OF COURSE YOU'RE ALLOWED TO POST!!! Anything to revitalize the guild. There is a 'Discuss the Romance' subforum, but it's all TMI and I haven't been a great captain sweatdrop Glad you posted this! heart

Now on to business! Most importantly, MALEC ALL THE WAY!! lol I don't like Camille. Sophie and Thomas, for sure. Jessamine and Nate is the biggest fail EVER!!! And if I had to choose for Tessa, most definately Jem. I know somewhere I posted about me not thinking Tessa should be in a relationship currently. I haven't read CP yet (curse my parents!!!!) but from where CA left off I think her character needs to grow first. Just saying.

Haha! I haven't read CP either, which crushes the happiness out of meee. :C I cannot, CANNOT, wait for it. >:b
Anywho, that's exactly how I felt about the relationships so far. smile
But I was SO sad, Thomas, THOMAS IS GONEEE.
Poooo for Sophie, and he never told her his true feelings for her! T^T

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:05 pm
Azn_Expo_Marker

I know!!!! I almost cried, I thought Thomas was soooooo sweet and just awesome. Nothing really special about him but he was so honorable and loyal. That was soooo sad...he and Sophie were perfect for each other.  

netherfreak
Captain

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:15 pm
netherfreak
Azn_Expo_Marker

I know!!!! I almost cried, I thought Thomas was soooooo sweet and just awesome. Nothing really special about him but he was so honorable and loyal. That was soooo sad...he and Sophie were perfect for each other.

Well she sure got over Thomas's death quickly. Then there was her affection for Jem that never came to full fruition. I can understand why she woulden't make a move, but really. Sophie could have tried to tell him. Then she's with another shadowhunter in the seconed book. *shrug* bothered me slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:43 am
netherfreak
Azn_Expo_Marker

Yeah, I wish he was able to express his feelings for her at least... you know, before he DIED. T^T
He didn't love her for her appearence, but for her personality!!!
THEY WERE PERRRRFECT. *bawling*

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:45 am
xtigsx
netherfreak
Azn_Expo_Marker

Well she sure got over Thomas's death quickly. Then there was her affection for Jem that never came to full fruition. I can understand why she woulden't make a move, but really. Sophie could have tried to tell him. Then she's with another shadowhunter in the seconed book. *shrug* bothered me slightly.

Ah seriously???
Me = someone who has not read the second boook. =x=
Awh... well I guess we all knew that Jem wasn't in her relationship range, and since Thomas died she'd obviously have to get a new person to match up with. :C Pooo.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:09 am
Azn_Expo_Marker
xtigsx
netherfreak
Azn_Expo_Marker

Ah seriously???
Awh... well I guess we all knew that Jem wasn't in her relationship range, and since Thomas died she'd obviously have to get a new person to match up with. :C Pooo.
Ugh Crap I just spoilerd that for you  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:46 pm
xtigsx
Azn_Expo_Marker
xtigsx
netherfreak
Azn_Expo_Marker

Ah seriously???
Ugh Crap I just spoilerd that for you

Oh... xD Haha it's fine~! All goood, I just cannot waaait until I am able to get the book. >:%

Infernal Devices

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games