Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
My cat thinks he's starving

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azusanga

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:38 pm
Piper is under the belief that he's starving. He's eat as much wet food or human food as he can manage at one sitting (pretty much whatever he can get away with if no one notices). He has free-feed food and gets wet food every morning. Both of high quality. I was eating soup and he buried his head in my bowl to grab a noodle the other day. I also caught him licking my ice cream when I got up to turn the TV on, he's stolen countless amounts of crackers and other little fingery foods. We do our best to keep consistent when it comes to "Stay out of food and stay off of the table", but sometimes that doesn't quite hold out. How can we get across that some foods aren't meant to be eaten? I mean hell, he got a face full of cayan once when he tackled my brother's hand. But did that stop him? No.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:15 pm
I personally like the ssscat, but that's like 30-40 bucks. Can you get like, a really loud... like a blow horn or something, can of compressed air, anything really loud, really starteling. Then set him up, with food on the table, wait for him to be naughty, and then sound the alarm.  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

Azusanga

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:23 pm
This is why I love you. Common sense is uncommon till someone else says it then it's like "wow I'm stupid"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:47 pm
Kitties are crazy, Sugar does the same thing.  

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items