Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍| UHV ○ Territory
⊰] South Country |[ Kogane Hills |

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:08 am
User Image

A fairly flora free locale, This area comprises most of the UHVs Southern Territory that borders the Wind Country. This particular area, which so beautifully shines in the light of the night's moon seems to extend for as far as the eye can see. With the UHV's vast amount of land, these hills are used to connect the outposts with the Union's Villages, as well as other areas. Patrols in here are numerous and common, though the large expanse of land makes it difficult to always defend."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:38 am

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Uzumaki|├▬

User Image

~D-Rank~~Rogue~~Eiseijutsu~~Bloodline~

Chak:: 350 Stam:: 190 Ryo: 6,330 AC:1850

As they crossed the border into Kagane hills, Houou and Roxas would stand atop a massive hill overlooking the lands. Taking in a deep breath of air, Houou instantly dropped all of his weight down to his feet. Now sitting flat on the ground, Houou would gesture that Roxas sit and join him.
"we should rest here for a moment and come up with a solid plan, you heard the barkeep, its best that we don't try and fight these guys."

Houou unraveled the map on the ground, placing four large rocks at each corner, He then began to plot out their approach to the complex. There were many paths that could get them behind enemy lines, but what would the two do onxe inside. " I guess the first thing we should decide is, what target you want? While one of us sets explosive tags on the crates outside, the other must move to the top floor of the outpost and set an explosive tag on the
Communications array.
"
As he waits for an answer, Houou studies the maps, in order to gain a better understanding of the outpost.

Malavaes

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:31 am
User Image

These Tattoos Are Scars...

Roxas

A Song

The World Still Has Beauty In It...

It was quiet in the hills of Kagane.
The morning scent of earth or dew brought back memories of simpler times.
Roxas stayed on his feet like usual. They were not in familiar territory and the people they were up against made up for their lack of jutsu in ruthlessness.
His only peace of mind stemming from the fact that the area was far too big for the UHV to monitor in it's entirety. The man rubbed his right cheek lazy with the backside of his fingers. He could see the building they would infiltrate from where he stood. While Houou talked about the plan all Roxas could think about was what Magnus actually gained from this mission and if anything he told Roxas was true. There was some other hidden agenda and he could tell.
But would he let his suspicion get in the way of the mission or would he blindly follow the King of Rogues?

Roxas turned around to face Houou with his part of the plan chosen. "Anyone is better at infiltrating than me." Roxas started. "You should head up the building while I cause some form of distraction." As he spoke of his plan a hint of doubt betrayed him. Would he be able to distract that many men and live?
There had to be a better way. His wounds had healed, but he still did not feel up to performing large scale jutsu to leave them all in unorganized and that counted for taijutsu as well. "What do you think we should do? I forgot about the stealth portion of the mission."

I just Haven't Seen It In A While That's All.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:12 am

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Uzumaki|├▬

User Image

Their was a short pause as Roxas finished speaking, as if Houou hadn't heard a word that was shared with him. Removing the four rocks, that anchored the map to the ground, Houou roll the map up and reach into one of his waist pouches, while standing up in one fluid motion. Out he pulled a small handheld radio, relatively the size of a small smart phone and 3 explosive paper tags. As they both stood there observing the base from afar, Houou handed the map, paper explosiand and the radio to Roxas.

"Stealth is the requested method of aproach, so we should not be seen at all." Houou said in an emotionless tone. His mind was racing with the thoughts of, how they could easily be spotted and have to fight their way out. "ok here is my suggested plan of attack. We stay out of sight and use what little cover that is available, we will need the assistance of the shadows on this mission. Their is very little cover leading up to the building and 11 armored guards outside." Houou said, sounding a bit unconfident. The the thought of Chet just walking off with his last package, gave him a nudge in a more siniaster direction. Lifting his arm and pointing to the back of the building Houou uttered "lucky for us their is only one guard patrolling the back. We wait for his back to be turned either left or right and we rush the barbed wire. Once we arrive at the barbed wire, we will go on through this back entrance, I have a feeling the inside is not as heavily secured." Houou paused and reached to pull out his radio, and set it to station 13, while showing Chet the channel number.
"once inside we are on our own, there was never any floor plan given to us. Your goal is to make it to the exit on the first floor nearest the cluster of crates, you will wait there for my signal o the radio. This device has a vibration option for Morris code. Send three vibrations when you are in place. When I give my three vibrations you are to throw the Kunai with those explosive tags I gave you. Immediately afterwards we will both regroup here and leave this land."

Houou knew that this was a lot of information, but this was nothing Roxas couldn't handle.
Malavaes

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:34 pm
User Image

Roxas

A Song

Roxas slid on his Tiger's Mask while mentally preparing himself for the task. He pulled his sleeves up revealing his many tattoos and cracked his knuckles. The plan wasn't very complex, Houou didn't sound very confident in it either. Yet part of him wanted to see how well the medic could carry out an actual plan in the heat of battle. Hopefully it wouldn't cost him his life. It sounded way too simple, however. Why was there only one guard in the back and so many in the front? Seemed iffy and unlike the UHV, but once again Roxas would ignore his better judgment and test Houou's. "Let's wait for the sun to go down I guess." He mumbled before sitting himself down for the long wait.

While waiting Roxas looked over at his friend and asked him about what he had been working on in his own time. "Have you made any new friends?"
Roxas asked while watching the back entrance guard from where he sat.
The thought of how much of a gaping hole in their defense it was kept bugging him. Maybe they just didn't care enough to guard the place properly.
"I haven't been back to the hideout in a while. Things have been very...I don't know how to put it. The people I'm working for have kept me busy." He sighed thinking about the things he had done to get to Magnus.

As night came Roxas moved quickly in front of Houou. With his natural speed and strenght he was up and over the fence like it was nothing and on the guard like the tiger he represented. He put the guard in a choker hold and slowly got onto one knee as the man smacked at his arm. The guard attempted to elbow Roxas' stomach, but was met by a very dense mass of muscle that resisted the blow quite well. Roxas wasn't called that for no reason. His name was Rukai, but years of slaving away in mines had turned him into Roxas. Looking over at Houou, Roxas nodded his head towards the door. He'd have to hide the body in case some guard came around.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:19 pm

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Uzumaki|├▬

User Image

As Roxas pounced onto the guard, Houou quickly rushed the man as well, ripping the ID badge from around his neck. Slowly opening the door, Houou checked to see if the coast was clear. They had entered a stairwell, with one other door in front of them and stairs leading up to the third floor. As Roxas quickly rushed into the room, with the unconscious guard hung over his shoulder, Houou closed the doors behind them in a fluid motion. As Roxas tied the guard up and places him under that stairs, Houou peeked through the entrance to the first floor. There was no one in sight, however he could hear footsteps, insinuating that there was a possible patrol.

Closing the door, Houou turned to roroxas. "Ok this is where we split. Once you go through this door, there will be a hallway, not many doors and no windows. The maps indicate that the cargo is to the right of the building, once you've found it, you only need to plant the explosive tags. We will activate them once we've both made it over the barbed wire." knowing that Roxas fully understood the plan, Houou sprinted up the stairs, in search of the top most entrance.

Malavaes

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:45 am
User Image

Roxas

A Song

Roxas dragged the dead man into the room that Houou entered and dropped him. The guard's head slamming against the ground was unsettling. From behind his mask he heard his friend tell him the next step in the plan and nodded. "Ok." He confirmed before making his way towards his target.

Roxas looked at the cargo from a distance and observed how it was surrounded by 3 guards. He waited for Houou.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:39 am

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Uzumaki|├▬

User Image

Houou made is way through he door of the 3rd floor where the communications array had been stored. There were no guards here but there were three civilians With headphones in the room. They seemed to be preoccupied with the chatter in their ear.

Houou crouched very low and made his way to the box that best fit the description of the communications array. Once he was in front of the box, Houou quickly pulled out the explosive tags and placed two directly on the box, and one on a the wall begin it, just in case.

As Houou pulled out his radio, he gave Roxas the signal of three vibrations. Just as they had discussed, this meant that he was in place and ready to make his escape. Houou now waited for Roxas' return signal, and the two would both sprint for the back door

Malavaes

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:05 pm
User Image

Roxas

A Song

"Hold on." Houou would hear unexpectedly coming from his own radio. Roxas was currently taking care of some trouble that had presented itself. The three guards had seen something coming from his direction. Roxas quickly ran back to the dead body he had left behind and put on the armor and mask. "What the ******** are you doing?"
The guard asked Roxas when the rogue approached him casually. Without saying a word, Roxas pointed towards the crates. "Yeah, but this isn't your shi-" Roxas sent a clean jab at the guard's throat which was partially unprotected and proceeded to sweep kick the guard in the head against a wall.

Roxas walked towards the other two guards who thought he was the guard that had been dealt with just a few moments. "What was that all about?" One of the guards asked. Reaching into his pocket, Roxas pulled out a couple of explosive kunai and aimed it at their foreheads. He missed one but the other landed dead center. "What the!?" The explosion sent Roxas flying backwards and falling on his back. "Too close..." He mumbled.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:17 pm

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Uzumaki|├▬

User Image

Houou quickly made his way to the stairs as Roxas' voice came over the radio. He didn't know what had occurred, but If anything he would provide support so that Roxas has time to escape.

As Houou reached the stairs a massive explosion rang through his and shook the very foundation he stood on. Looks like It was time for their escape, Roxas thought to himself as he sprinted down to the first floor.

Houou knew that if Roxas had to activate his explosives early, then he was most likely fighting. The moment Houou was outside, he slammed his back against the fence, then placed his hands together and activated this explosive tags, knowing that the second explosion would give Roxas enough time slip out of sight in the confusion. It was a good thing that Houou trusted his gut and used the extra layer of explosives.

The explosion roared from the inside! Houou could also hear rubble falling to the front of the building, providing an optimal distraction.

Malavaes

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:48 pm
User Image

Roxas

A Song

All he could hear was a sharp zoom in his ears. Coughing a bit with his back against the ground, Roxas slowly got himself up. The explosion mixed with what ever was in the crates had created a dense wall of smoke within the complex. Looking around he noticed a figure walking towards him. "What the hell?" He asked without hearing his own words. The man he thought was dead from before had apparently risen from the dead and was making his way towards Roxas semi-nude. "Oh I see."
Roxas mumbled before taking off the helmet and gloves he had stolen. He put his arms up and took a a boxing stance and waited.

The two fought for a while trading blows in the middle of all the smoke. It was just a primal and basic fight without any real complexity. In the end the wounded and deaf rogue had managed to beat the guard down into submission. "Thanks for the warm up." Roxas mumbled before spitting out blood and limping away from the complex. He could hear more guards approaching and tried to hurry.

He jumped the fence and landed straight on his back again grunting in pain.
The guard sure did put a lot of weight behind his punches. "********' UHV pricks." He spat before getting himself up again.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 pm

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Uzumaki|├▬

User Image

Hearing the signs of Roxas jumping over the fence, Houou immediately hopped over the fence
And began running for the randevú point. Turning back, Houou noticed that Roxas had fallen getting over the fence, bringing him to a screeching hault.
As Roxas pulled himself upend spit at the guards, Houou was there to throw his roxas' arm over is shoulder and assist him in escaping through the hills.

Houou had taken them both to a spot, dense with trees and tall grass. He spent all that time studying the map for just this occasion. After giving Roxas a quick examination. He confirmed that Roxas was in mortal danger. At its worst, he had a mild concussion.

Wasting no time, Houou proposed a suggestion. "I propose that we utilize this darkness to leave this territory and get back to Sasagi."
Houou said as he finished his inventory check. He was ready to depart.

Malavaes

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:24 pm
User Image

Roxas

A Song

Roxas sighed and followed Houou back to the main road. [[exit]]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:31 pm

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Uzumaki|├▬

User Image

Houou and Roxas maid for the main road after a short rest.

Malavaes

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

[☍| UHV ○ Territory

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas