Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Back after years! Advice please?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deronda

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:06 am
Hey guys,

So i've been away for several years now, so i doubt anyone will recognise me!

Just quickly updated my avatar!

So what's been happening?

Any ideas for cool items would be great, considering as i've missed a few years of items!

Cheers,

D...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:24 pm
I haven't been paying attention to items at all.

My interest in my avatar is at a minimum right now.  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

Undead Honey Cake

Mewling Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:02 am
i've been logging on all the time and even i don't know much about the really new items. Some times i take a look in the cash shop or on tektek at the EI but i don't pay much mind to the RIGs, sorry.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:39 am
The items are nice, but they're too cost worthy.

You either have to be someone who spends a lot on gaia cash, someone who buys the rigs and is incredibly lucky, or incredibly lucky to get the item you want.

Check the stores, you'll be surprised what you can find now.  

Pudgieotto

TeddyLovingBear

5,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:09 pm
Slender Moose
The items are nice, but they're too cost worthy.

You either have to be someone who spends a lot on gaia cash, someone who buys the rigs and is incredibly lucky, or incredibly lucky to get the item you want.

Check the stores, you'll be surprised what you can find now.

I agree. I just been looking around on where to hang out to talk with people and trying out a game or too. Been wanting to find a group that interests me or something that interests me in Gaia. And want some means on earning gold, because i luff my avatar. *snuggles it*.

Advice: Keep looking around, and check out what interests you and discover what you like. If you keep coming back to it that's great, or if you find a new thing that's great too! (whether it be in gaia or not). Trick is to be willing to try new things because this site and everything else keeps changing a heck of a monkey-lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:22 am
Yes, and with rigs prices can change so easily. I once got a Ramune when they first came out, and its a sheep with horns not really impressive. Managed to sell it for 1 mil. Last month I lost quite a lot of gold in rigs. Hence why now I'm just using gaia for chat. smile  

Pudgieotto

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff