User Image

Τħε Ǒηćσмιηġ Τħǔηďεŗćļαρ

Let your misery take wing.

User Image

"Beseech Her, the Iron Angel,
To take you into Her arms.
With Her mighty Voice and powerful Wings,
Clad in Metal of the mightiest Steel,
She will descend upon you, and Bless you.

Beseech Her, the Iron Angel,
Our Goddess whom we revere,
To protect us and hold us close.
For we will recreate Her in us.
Our image will become Hers.

And finally, we will be pure."

~ The Prayer of Chamberfire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:12 pm
Ħįšťσгγ σғ Čħαмвεгғįŗε

User Image

Chamberfire - the mechanical city (so large to be a kingdom) of the continent of Rashanat, is a dark, angry city.

Having forgotten the Gods that built the first walls of the city over a thousand years ago, the people of Chamberfire sought perfection, turning towards the ancient ideal of a beautiful woman with golden hair, blue eyes, and brilliant white wings.

However, white is a color that doesn't exist in Chamberfire. So, to twist the priceless image into something that suited them, those of the kingdom gave the woman dark, metal wings - sharp enough to slice through absolutely anything. From that vision, the birth of their new Goddess, the Iron Angel, came to be.

A powerful, gorgeous woman clad in the strongest metal and bearing the sharpest wings became their new God, and for hundreds of years, she has been worshiped - the symbol of Chamberfire's power and technological greatness.

A new idea has been birthed, however, in the deep depths of Chamberfire's core. The intense, instinctive need to become one with their Goddess - to become like her, in her image.

Thus Project Purity was born. And all of the hell that comes with it.

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

LovetoCauseMayhem

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:13 pm
Рŗσĵεçŧ Рυřιŧŷ:

The Angel ProjectUser ImageUser Image
"We will give you wings to end your suffering."

Project Purity was man's attempt to become recreations of the Iron Angel.

First, they started with young girls - blonde hair, blue eyes, and extraordinary beauty, apparent even in their young ages. Taken from their families, volunteered by their families, they were taken into the core of Chamberfire, and with them, the attempts to recreate their Goddess began.

Using high-tech, self-learning, self-growing, self-sufficient strands of metal of a kind that only exist beneath Chamberfire, scientists of the kingdom implanted the beginnings of metal wings inside the girls' spinal cords. The procedure was documented as incredibly painful, with a limited success rate. Many attempts ended in very painful deaths. Thus, the scientists were forced to expand their search to include other females of different hair and eye colors. Slowly, the success rate grew with the mortality rate dropping, but successful creations rarely lasted more than a few years, unable to adapt to the new addition.

Only a few girls have survived to their teenage years, but the results have been absolutely amazing to the scientists, but positively agonizing to the women. All the surviving girls have been studied and documented extensively, almost prisoners in the core of Chamberfire, miles beneath the surface.

The flexible, thin metal, designed to grow along with the human girl, slowly integrates into the girl's bone structure and spinal column, wrapping around the ribs and becoming one with the shoulders in order to support the wings to come. Over the course of what seems to be five to ten years, no wings appear - all of the evolution happens inside the body, and eventually the spinal structure is changed enough to support metal wings that weight hundreds of pounds. There is no medication powerful enough to block the pain of this step from the mind, and many subjects that survived the implantation end up dying of shock in the years to come. Those that don't become immune to other physical pains and grow to have terrific immune systems and shocking strength.

Now, the girl is assumed to be thirteen to fourteen years old once the spinal column and shoulder blades are ready for actual wings. Thus the metal, continuously growing, splits the surface of the female's back, growing and extending to create layers of metal, razor sharp feathers over the course of three to four more years. Only a handful of women have survived this gruesome, excruciating step, and those that do gain unbelievable mental powers that are rumored to awaken due to the sheer physical and mental stress they're put through. As a result, those who survive to the final stage, flight, are extremely intelligent with IQs of over two hundred. Some of them are capable of telepathy and can also move objects around them by sheer will.

Thus, after a stunningly large pile of small, female bodies, Project Purity was deemed a success, and the revealing of the girls to the city is scheduled to happen very soon. All the females, who are stunningly beautiful and incredibly strong, will be the icons of the city, and Chamberfire will be known as the greatest kingdom in the world - the only kingdom to bring its Goddess to its own level. The entire continent will fear and worship the Stormtop Iron Angels, and Chamberfire will rule the world.

"With your wings, you will soar to Paradise."
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ŧгυε Ąηģεļş αηđ ŧĥę Ŋιğħŧгιғţεгş

User Image
However, there is an organization that is against this profound display of cruelty. The holy beings that have long since been abandoned in favor of the Iron Angel - the True Angels - have heard the cries of suffering from Chamberfire and have descended from on high to rescue the girls from their eternal agony. Their allies, The Nightrifters, who are powerful psychics that use their powers to wield amazingly powerful weapons, are the men behind the scenes in the city. They are the True Angels' eyes and ears in Chamberfire, and help the True Angels find prospective vessels for their spirits. The Nightrifters are all men, and some of the most powerful are the ones that helped give the organization its name. The most powerful can actually tear rifts in space with his mind, taking out elements or magics that exist in the other dimension and using them to amplify his powers. However, he can only do so during the darkest point of the night.

Similarly, the Stormtop Iron Angels were called as such because they are all capable of dancing upon the tops of storm clouds, using the gathering electricity as a weapon or as a way to enhance their psychic strengths. However, they can only use the electricity from lightning to do so.

And now the True Angels and the Nightrifters are seeking to break the Stormtops out of their social and mental bonds and release them back into the world. Then, once that's done, they will strip the pain and the agony away, and the True Angels would guild the girls up to Heaven, where their Lord will judge them.

However, though it sounds simple enough, that doesn't necessarily mean its going to be easy...

"With a breath of smog,
the winged beauty of old darkened,
with her skin turning hard and strong.
Her sins slid away, her pain and fear faded,
And her life became lovely and long."

~ Excerpt from The Legend of the Iron Angel

LovetoCauseMayhem

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:15 pm
Čσηғļιčŧιση
No, it's not a word.

User Image
Not all Stormtop Iron Angels reacted well to the wings. In their rage and their pain, they have attacked other Angels, other people. Have even killed them. Not all of them have the purity that presumably came with the wings, and not all of them are completely sane.

To be saved means to die. To die means to be judged.

To be judge means to be flung into either the agony of eternal fires or an eternity of peaceful, quiet, happy means.

And because the metal wings can potentially grant a girl a limitless lifespan, the women must now choose between the agony of eternal life or the eternal agony of searing, rotting death.

Not all Stormtops want to be judged.

Not all Stormtops want to die.

And so, ultimately, as the True Angels descend and make their presence known, the Stormtop Iron Angels will become divided. Some will defect towards the True Angels and accept their fate, and others will fight the True Angels out of their own fears and guilt. The thunderclap is nearing, and the story has not yet been written, the tale not yet been told.

Whether it will be splattered with blood or even tears, is yet to be seen.

User Image

"You will shatter the winds with your feathers,
Slice the air with your blades.
Feel the power coursing through you,
Just like the liquid of Hate."

~ Stormtop Hymn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:19 pm
User Image Řυļεş. Ŗεģυĺατισηş. Šκεļļιηġτση. User Image

User Image

Okay ladies (and maybe some gentlemen), let's all be adults, okay? Allow me to clue you into a few things.

1) Please know that I will have very strict requirements about who is allowed to join. I don't accept semi-lit. I accept LITERATE AND ADVANCED LITERATE ONLY. If you use txt tlk, asterisks for actions, are a horrible speller, or don't care about other posts that describe setting or crucial storyline, I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOU. If you do these things while you're roleplaying with me, I WILL KICK YOU OUT after two times. Not three times. TWO.

2) I spent the time to make the roleplay pretty to look at. Please make your posts pretty to look at? We all know how I LOVE the pretty. >3

3) Go ahead and send me a PM titled "Yeah, I know I can fly." along with a Yummy emoticon to let me know that you read this ramble. :3

3) In case this wasn't obvious, Stormtops can only be female, Nightrifters can only be male, and True Angels can only be female. Obviously, humans can be either. Please give me GORGEOUS pictures to look at and admire.<3 No descriptions. I hate descriptions. If you can't find a picture by yourself, I will help you look.

4) Stormtops and Nightfrifters have very similar mental capabilities. Stormtops mainly rely on themselves, while Nightrifters rely on their weapons (a medallion that can increase gravity, a gun that can shoot traumatizing bullets, etc. All weapons are somehow linked to the Nightrifters' mental capabilities.) Please also know that the older a Stormtop is, the more likely it is that she's going to be blonde-hair and blue-eyed. If she was one of the first to be experimented on, she WILL be.

5) True Angels are another matter entirely. They are not necessarily blonde-hair, blue-eyed. Hell, they're not even necessarily nice. But they do control light, can summon mythical creatures of the Lord, sing like nobody's business, and manipulate emotions around them. To be a nerd, they would have an Awe Factor of like, eleven or twelve in their true forms. They're super intense.

6) True Angels cannot just HAVE a vessel. They must take over a willing body. If the body isn't willing, the s**t's gonna get real uncomfortable real fast. It's one of the Nightrifters' jobs to find them suitable vessels in Chamberfire. It's easier to adapt to female bodies than it is males.

7) Also, Chamberfire might be known as a 'city', but it is MASSIVE. Like, about the size of (for those of you that live in the states) California massive. And it's circular, surrounded by a wall that's hundreds of feet high. Those people who are paranoid of teleporters have to take trains or buses from one end to another. Cars do not exist, and planes are used only by the wealthy. Nobody ever leaves Chamberfire. Nobody. Mainly because there's barren wasteland for hundreds of miles in every direction, but whatever. >.>
User ImageUser Image
8] I might have suggestions here, but really, just let your imagination go crazy. If it's too much, I'll let you know.

9) Also, notice how there are two threes? Yeah, did that on purpose. Let me know in my PM that I did that as an additional requirement. :]]]

Here's the skelly!

[img/right]Picture URL Here[/img/right][align=center][color=CHOOSE, DARLING1][b][size=14]Į αм[/size] (your God):[/b]
(your username)
[b][size=14]Į αм[/size] (a person):[/b]
(Your character's name)
[b][size=14]Į αм[/size] (old enough):[/b]
(Character Age)
[b][size=14]Į αм[/size] (a figurehead):[/b]
(True Angel, Stormtop, Nightrifter, Human)[/color]

[color=CHOOSE, DARLING2][b][size=14]Į ħανε[/size] (a history):[/b]
(your character's biography)
[b][size=14]Į ħανε[/size] (wings, potentially):[/b]
(Your character's weapons and abilities)
[b][size=14]Į ħανε[/size] (a heart):[/b]
(What makes your character who they are? What experiences have changed his or her life? How did she/he react to them?)
[b][size=14]Į ħανε[/size] (a secret):[/b]
(Something else you forgot to mention? Any body art, tattoos, or last requests? Theme song you'd like to share? If you're a True Angel, have you found your host yet? If so, give brief description of them and include a link to a picture.)[/color]

[color=gold][size=14][i]Tell me, tell me: [b]Čαη Ŷσυ ₣εзļ ţħε Рřεзşŝυŗε?[/b][/i][/size][/color]
[color=CHOOSE, DARLING3]"Personal Quote"[/color][/align]
[align=right][color=darkslategray][i]Because let's face it, honey- you were [b]ßσŗη ғσг Ŧђιş.[/b][/i][/color][/align]

"One day, we will shed our anger and the last of our tears.
And finally, in the dust of a new dawn, we will be free."

~ Prayer to the Angels

Profiles and OOC  

LovetoCauseMayhem

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:22 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ahem. Also, we're also currently
ACCEPTING

applications. :3

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas