Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
I Just Know People Are Not Happy With Me..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:31 pm
I know I've made so many excuses as to why I never post and let roleplays die. But I promise this will be the last one!
Unless I or one of my family members/friends get seriously injured or something like that, then I will disappear cause, you know, usually when I get injured I end up in the emergency room, and my family/friends always come first. They even come before me and my happiness.

Okay, so this times reasons for being absent will brief and simple, and I'll even tell the complete truth: A.P. World History is killing me, and my teacher in that class really does hate me, cause he keeps piling up the work, which I'm drowning in over here. Not to mention Musical Theater is making me go insane, cause I'm not an outgoing person and this teacher is forcing us to sing in front of the class and portray an emotion while we sing. I can barely even talk in front of the class, let alone sing. And I'm a terrible singer! Add that to the fact most kids in that class are judgmental and bam! You have me, a nervous wreck.
On a more personal note, two of my friends attempted to kill them selves.I'm not gonna name names because I know at least two people on here know one of them.

Now that that is over, I do ask for forgiveness from all those I sort of abandon on here, and that I will do my best to post in any roleplays I join. I swear.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:37 pm
I don't hate you, but I'd love you more if you remake "Issues" and see if Ichigo will join again. biggrin heart heart heart By the way, TEXT MEH! :c  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:40 pm
-Hug-

Transfer that hug to your friends.

Also, watch a lot of Ellen. Ellen makes things better with humor and good moods and dancing.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:52 pm
Angel in my Dreams
I don't hate you, but I'd love you more if you remake "Issues" and see if Ichigo will join again. biggrin heart heart heart By the way, TEXT MEH! :c

Well, for you, I will remake Issues and see if Ichigo will join again. That's your Christmas present! And sorry for not sending text messages to you lately, you know I dislike phones with a passion.

Asplosionator
-Hug-

Transfer that hug to your friends.

Also, watch a lot of Ellen. Ellen makes things better with humor and good moods and dancing.

Thanks, I'm not usually a person for hugs but lately I've been needing them.

And for once, my friends are the ones complaining about the hugs.

I'll do that. I've never watched Ellen when feeling sad or upset, I usually watch Shane Dawson. He makes me laugh with his silliness.

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:24 am
BunchaStrange
I usually watch Shane Dawson. He makes me laugh with his silliness.

Tru dat! You should probably check Tobuscus out too~ (Youtuber) His vids make my day~ biggrin  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games