Submit

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:43 pm
Not exactly sure if this should be here or somewhere else, but I need a bit of help.
I have this friend and he wants a "cute pic". Any idea what he means? I don't think he's wanting something pervy or anything, he's not really like that in general. When I ask him all he says is "It would mean more if you did something random and surprised me"... which doesn't help much at all. Dx
Any ideas what he is wanting? Like, just a general idea.. anything to go on really.
I don't see myself as the most attractive person ever so anything I take I would not see as attractive or cute at all. x_x;

Oh, and this isn't a I give him a pic and I get nothing in return type thing. So I have no worries about him having some ulterior motive or anything. He sent me a pic already and I get another when he gets the chance to take it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:17 pm
It's hard to say what he's expecting, since we don't really know this guy and his tastes. But maybe since he said something cute and random he'll be wanting you to pull a silly face or something? It might surprise him, too. Who knows?  

Rei Uchikino

Ultra Kitty Girl

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:59 am
Wear a cute hat or maybe just take a regular picture. It's hard to say what a guy wants when he says he wants a 'cute pic'.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:52 am
He means take a picture of you in something special. whee
Not necessarily pervy, just something nice looking. Make yourself "look pretty" and just smile for him.  

FutaSilver

Greedy Seeker

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:41 pm
all he probably wants is a nice cute picture from you. take the pictures that he sent you in consideration too. like what kind of pics did he sent you? was it him making a silly face?? if so then you should send him a silly picture but also look cute in it as well. but always keep in mind that to have fun taking the picture aswell  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:41 pm
Ty guys. I'll try to think of something. ^^

tummytumsXD
all he probably wants is a nice cute picture from you. take the pictures that he sent you in consideration too. like what kind of pics did he sent you? was it him making a silly face?? if so then you should send him a silly picture but also look cute in it as well. but always keep in mind that to have fun taking the picture aswell

Yea... no. For one I don't cosplay and it's a cosplay pic. Other than that.. it's not really a 'cute' pic. XD  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items