Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Let's try this again - Sheridan vs Petro Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:07 am
Sheridan blinked, his head raised at Petro's voice waiting a moment for the horse to come into focus again before he spoke.

"I don't remember you hitting that hard last time."

There was a snort of laughter and a smile (so much as a dragon snout can show a smile). He of course felt no grudge against Petro, his friend had done as he asked, and for that Sheridan was grateful, clearly he had gone to the right man for help.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:14 am
The tikbalang laughed as well, offering his hand to help his friend up. "Heh, thought I'd ease y' into the whole sparring thing but since y' asked me not to," he grinned. "C'mon, up we go." He grunted as he pulled the other boil to his feet, slinging an arm around his shoulder so Sheridan could use him as support.

"We can go over the stuff y' remember doing, if y' think that'll help y' get better," he offered. "But y' gotta help me with some'v this maths stuff too."

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:24 am
His pin returned to his ear, Sheridan had returned to his student form in almost an instant (it still amazed him the speed at which the pin took effect). Grateful once again for the support, he leaned heavily on his friend until he found his feet and stood on his own.

"It's a deal."

Not that he wouldn't have happily helped Petro with math, science, Stakespear, or any other subject anyway.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff