Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Maru's Character Plottin Thread: Merope + Deus Ex NPCs OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:21 pm
Eight
Omg DO WANT MEROPE/JUNKO NAIL TIME They can share stories it'll be great *u*

And I'm totally interested in whatever you like! Hit me up! OuO

As for Candace! Anything, really. She's never been on a solo mission before (entirely my fault) so I'd like to give her something to do on her own without being able to depend on Jerry or Harrison or anyone else's interventions. It can be whatever Aria or Lance feels like telling her to go do. Story-driven would be fun! I lovelovelove stories. <3 If she has to fight anything using dice that's fine too, but I loooooove storytime. ::sits with head in hands:: I have my cookies and my glass of milk ready, Miss Maru!

Mission may need to wait a bit, then. XD ;;; It'll take me awhile to come up with a story-based mission. /still getting the hang of hunters

Katarina Everard

Sounds awesome <33
I don't really have anything going on with her, so just lemme know whenever you want to get that going. ^^
For some reason your AIM is constantly offline for me, but I'll see if I can get it to working if chatting that way would be easier for ya.

Once I get myself sorted out, I'll shoot you a PM with some details. : DD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:00 am
Marushii

OhgodIfailatreplyingffffff.

Mort's gotten the most trouble from Brian, who is foul-tempered, surly, and believes he is the king of the room who barely deigns to allow that Mort lives there; he's also been terrorizing the other smaller minis. I WAS THINKING ABOUT GETTING DRAGAIN TOO, so this works. *v* And then bonding from there depending on how the training goes~ Lulz will occur once water comes up, yesss.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:31 pm
Marushii
Aaand Al, what sort of mission? Want something private to solo, something you can drag some people into? Something that's more storyline-driven or dice-driven? I... I need to team up with liz and zoo and we need to put together a guide on what sort of missions there are for hunters to make this easier, LMAO! I realize that it's very vague right now. XD

Al uses her flake powers and changes her mind about the mission idea. With the external missions up and running now, that's good enough for me : D!. NOW THOUGH, I am interested in Molly meeting Lance so that she could possibly get some pointers on how to use her lance, it that's cool with you!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:46 pm
Marushii

Would love if Merope and Angenora met like one x one after the lake ORP!
She needs to meet more people and she'd give him a gift before he left too.  

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:06 pm
Lucyal

Al uses her flake powers and changes her mind about the mission idea. With the external missions up and running now, that's good enough for me : D!. NOW THOUGH, I am interested in Molly meeting Lance so that she could possibly get some pointers on how to use her lance, it that's cool with you!

This is doable, though Lance is currently out of commission due to injuries from Dec's Christmas Invasion on the island. ^^ He'll be up and about on his wheels in Feb though~

Frezir

Would love if Merope and Angenora met like one x one after the lake ORP!
She needs to meet more people and she'd give him a gift before he left too.

Yes please @ RP!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:26 pm
Marushii
Lucyal

This is doable, though Lance is currently out of commission due to injuries from Dec's Christmas Invasion on the island. ^^ He'll be up and about on his wheels in Feb though~

Awesome, that works for me! <3  

Lucyal
Crew

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:32 am
Marushii

Awesome! I can start it too if you'd like <3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:55 am
I offer my Evelyne-Aglaya to your fella. She's in dire need of rp, annd is pretty easy to get along with. c8  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:57 pm
Sydney would like to meet her leader, or Lance sometime<33 She's so green that she's neon, TBH *still sort of lost when it comes to hunter stuffs*  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff