Post Christmas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:59 pm
well I'm sure well all post about our curries Xmas, I'm just sorting through some videos and uploading pictures first, but let's hear about your Christmas too.

I'm sitting here in chaos cause I don't really want to put anything away. I feel like Xmas just happened yesterday when I have all my gifts in sight with tags still on them and stuff lol.

My parents got me a feather bed, (that is put in place already of course). Feels like sleeping on a cloud.

My brother got me an iPad!(he always overspends so I'm glad I overspent on his) which I'm using right now.

I also got the david's tea winter collection and two new travel mugs along with a timer/thermometer (David's tea is so good, I lack the ability to drink tea from any other store now, it had to be David's and the only one near me is in the mall which means finding Parking and going in, they should really open more independent coffee shop style stores with tables and chairs so I can sit and study and drink their tea lol)

My aunt got me a sweater and hat/scarf/gloves combo from old navy plus shower gel from body shop. Might exchange the hat/gloves/scarf, not a fan of the color/pattern, but I always feel so guilty doing that

I got some ski socks and undies, I'm so damn old to be happy about that lol, a new ski helmet that is gorgeous, a couple shirts (one says "your dog don't know sit") and some good dark chocolate. Also this sweet car battery that I can use to boost my car without needing another car, it has a flashlight and can charge any USB (iPhone/iPad) and it has an air compressor for flats.

What did everyone get? Ever want to use that gift receipt to exchange if yes fteel guilty doing it? Do you procrastinate putting everything away.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:50 pm
My dad gave me cash, just like the past 5 years. But it was needed since Dexter is going for his crypto neuter next week.

Mom gave me cash and some clothes. A really cute pink tank top with brushed metal sequins and a chapmagne colored cardigan to wear together, fuzzy socks, a scarf that matches Finn. lol and a couple hoodies, and cash. (again, for Dexters neuter)

Grandparents gave me an awesome Octopus cake pan, a new tea pot and cash (for Dex again. lol)  

Whiskey On A Sunday

Azusanga

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:28 pm
Good god my family overspent this year. I don't know how we still have a house.
From my dad: A $200 gift card to Gordmans, which is REALLY weird cause that's WAY more than I've EVER seen him spend on anything. Like, anything ;-; loved

From my mom: A bathrobe (needed. I was sick of going downstairs half naked cause all of my clothes were down there).
Dear Jack (movie)
2 seasons of The Big Bang Theory
40 painting brushes
Watercolour paper
Art cards
10 canvas boards
An easel
An assorted art box (4 different kinds of paints, pastels, coloured pencils, etc.)
Oil paint
Oil paint medium
A box <3
A new piece for my nativity scene
An ornament that looks like Kayda (it's a striking resembelance and I almost cried)
A BBT shirt
A CD that I already had (that was awkward to open...)
Make up brushes
A gift card to the local fish store (ka-CHING)

From my sister:
5 bottles of hand sanitizer (I go through that stuff like no ones business, cold and flu season is filled with ucky germs and snot e.o)
An iTunes giftcard
A bath set (like, lotion and body wash and a scrubbie and perfume)

From my brother:
Earbuds. THAT HE PROMISED ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY. traitorous jerk.

Grandma:
Money and a hand-made ornament

Godmother:
A little scent kit (lip gloss, perfume, lotion)
$25 to Target
$20 to Best Buy (with which I bought Assassins Creed II <3)

Again, I wonder how there's a roof over our heads. It was really awesome though, a completely great Christmas. The fish'll get a few new friends and perhaps some more filtration, le guinea pig will prolly get a nice big salad, the cats got a lot of toys, and the rabbits'll get a big salad too. I did a lot of hand-made gifts, and they went over really well cause they were custom, you know?  
Off- Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games