Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
I have lost my appetite...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Mansym

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:56 am
( I feel as if this topic belongs here, but if I am mistaken then I'm sorry Dx )

~~~

I don't know why... but for some reason I just haven't had any appitite recently... And apperantly less food seems to be able to make me full... I'm a bit worried because I used to eat more.
I havent felt hungry at all today... until I decided on my own that I should eat when it was 3:30pm. And yesterday I only ate breakfast and then I ate at dinner at my friends house at 8pm.
The reason why I didnt eat much is because I havent really felt hungry at all. Even if you rub food into my face right now and let me smell chicken or whatever I wont have the appetite to eat it.
So I'm just wondering if there could be something wrong with me?
Or could this be just because I don't do much exercise?
I'm not a skinny little teenager (15 years old) and I am a bit over the avarage weight.
Can stress be the cause of not having an appetite and eating less? because I have been seeing a phyciatrist recently due to stress and depression.
Nobody but me has noticed that I have been eating less.

EDIT - I have also been getting more headaches then usual, could it be because I havent been eating enough?

I'm just worried and would love it if anyone could give me an answer 4laugh
Thanks a bunch for reading!

~~~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:10 am
I don't know what's happening to you. All I know is, the same thing has been happening to me. I'm 14 years old, the right weight for my age, I'm (now) average height for my age. Yet the same thing has been happening to me. I don't get the headaches anymore, but I used to. My headaches came before I stopped eating as much.

I'm sorry this was no help to you, but I would like our shared problem solved.

Uisce a

Gracious Informer

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:44 am
I don't know if I have an answer for you, but it could be from depression, stress, or even a low mineral count (like iron).

I have been this way on and off since I was around your age. I am 24 now, it has yet to change back or go away. I rarely get hungry and when I do I get full very easily. I also get sick if I eat too much. My meals average to about one a day, sometimes more, but if I eat over an amount that I am used to I feel sick to my stomach afterwords. Though that could be from years of eating that way.

Maybe you should go see your doctor or a school nurse and see what they tell you. Hopefully you can overcome it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:02 pm
ll-Frantic-ll

Ahh... Then I will once I get back to school ^^
Thank you so much heart  

Captain Mansym

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:28 pm
Captain Mansym

I am also about 15 years old and have the same 'problem' (if that is the word you want to use)

I go a week or so everyone month or two, where I skip breakfast and lunch only eating dinner, and even then I only have a small serving.

I also rarely eat during my period.
My cramps hurt so bad I literally cannot stand up to my full height, and they take away my appetite. I go about 2 days without eating.

Your headaches are most likely due to lack of water and necessary minerals you get through your food.

I hate going to the doctor. It takes time out of school, money, and my family knowing and getting worried. So I would definitely talk to your school nurse, if not a doctor.

I myself have not talked to anyone about it since I have not noticed a weight loss, or anything seriously worrying.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:31 pm
I mean, it could just be from you growing and your metabolism shifting.

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

Bell Kalika

Romantic Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:46 pm
that happens to me all the time. if i am sick, or not exercising or not taking my iron pills then i just dont want to eat, and when i do want to eat i eat very little.  
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games