14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:35 pm
Liisukas

Good for you! ;D I'd do the same if I were you! xp
Sidenote: I've had 2 guinea pigs ;D

Lol, thats good, ;D ...and I almost never have a watchful eye beside me...so ..yeah... learning on my own xD I guess nobody wants to be with me in the kitchen, who could blame them, I'm like an elephant in a porcelain shop sweatdrop

Lol, I'm usually the one stealing all the covers and he's all night in the cold because he doesn't want to wake me xD
And I know what you mean, its great especially when you've had a bad day. Its also nice to wake up next to someone when you have an awful nightmare. :burn:
Yuck, I hate morning breath xD

I am jealous of you. You have 2 and I can't even get one. emotion_kirakira

Yeah but it was hard work my back hurt for a week after baking those cookies. I never knew that homemade cookies were so much work.Measuring and mixing and then monitoring the oven so they don't burn. Its like having a job.

I don't like his morning breath its really bad until he brushes. He told me that I fart in my sleep and I was embarrassed. redface That is probably another downside to having someone there.But we have been together so long that it does not bother him when I fart or burp or when I need to blow my nose and I do so on his shirt.Sometimes when I am sick he tries to take care of me but he lacks that motherly instinct.. sweatdrop He thinks cough syrup and a heating pad will solve all my problems...no matter what they might be. xp

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:55 pm
Pseudoyoyomi

I am jealous of you. You have 2 and I can't even get one. emotion_kirakira

Yeah but it was hard work my back hurt for a week after baking those cookies. I never knew that homemade cookies were so much work.Measuring and mixing and then monitoring the oven so they don't burn. Its like having a job.

I don't like his morning breath its really bad until he brushes. He told me that I fart in my sleep and I was embarrassed. redface That is probably another downside to having someone there.But we have been together so long that it does not bother him when I fart or burp or when I need to blow my nose and I do so on his shirt.Sometimes when I am sick he tries to take care of me but he lacks that motherly instinct.. sweatdrop He thinks cough syrup and a heating pad will solve all my problems...no matter what they might be. xp

Well,I had, sadly not anymore :/

haha,true, it is a lot of work...not that I've made cookies before, but I think I can imagine ;D

Haha,thats not too bad, try living with the knowing that you farted on the first time when you slept together in the same bed. I found that out recently when I told him that he had farted while sleeping on my lap xD ...Bu yeah, it was the first time we met and slept together in the same bed....and I farted ..at least he told me I did. -_- nice going XD
But one time, I started laughing loudly in my sleep xD .haha xD. .he was a bit shocked by that, and so was I ..I woke up and was like : ''Did I just laugh? oh, okay'' and fell asleep again xD ...weirdest thing ever O_O

Oh my, I know the feeling, one time I was sick while being at his place, had a high fever and sore throat and all that and he didn't know what to do at all -_-'' he didn't even have any cold medicine or normal pain killers...nothing x_x

Liisukas

Invisible Raccoon

48,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Pseudoyoyomi

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:11 pm
Liisukas

Well,I had, sadly not anymore :/

haha,true, it is a lot of work...not that I've made cookies before, but I think I can imagine ;D

Haha,thats not too bad, try living with the knowing that you farted on the first time when you slept together in the same bed. I found that out recently when I told him that he had farted while sleeping on my lap xD ...Bu yeah, it was the first time we met and slept together in the same bed....and I farted ..at least he told me I did. -_- nice going XD
But one time, I started laughing loudly in my sleep xD .haha xD. .he was a bit shocked by that, and so was I ..I woke up and was like : ''Did I just laugh? oh, okay'' and fell asleep again xD ...weirdest thing ever O_O

Oh my, I know the feeling, one time I was sick while being at his place, had a high fever and sore throat and all that and he didn't know what to do at all -_-'' he didn't even have any cold medicine or normal pain killers...nothing x_x

Yeah and then my grandmother kept disappearing at key moments during the process.I think she did that on purpose to see what I would do without here there.

You laughed and then went back to sleep.That is weird.lol I remember snoring then waking up and looking around to see if it that was me.But never laughing. xd

Men they are so unprepared.They carry their whole lives around in a thin piece of leather in their pockets...I need a purse for much of my things.I never know when I may need an aspirin,or a mirror or hand sanitizer. And my boyfriend makes fun of it but if I ever need something at least I know I may have it.
He never told me I farted the first time I stayed over.But I did get sick and had diarrhea. He had to wash his sheets because of me. I felt so awful but he did not care. That has got to be love. emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:42 pm
Pseudoyoyomi

Yeah and then my grandmother kept disappearing at key moments during the process.I think she did that on purpose to see what I would do without here there.

You laughed and then went back to sleep.That is weird.lol I remember snoring then waking up and looking around to see if it that was me.But never laughing. xd

Men they are so unprepared.They carry their whole lives around in a thin piece of leather in their pockets...I need a purse for much of my things.I never know when I may need an aspirin,or a mirror or hand sanitizer. And my boyfriend makes fun of it but if I ever need something at least I know I may have it.
He never told me I farted the first time I stayed over.But I did get sick and had diarrhea. He had to wash his sheets because of me. I felt so awful but he did not care. That has got to be love. emotion_kirakira

Haha, mean granny xD

I know, I haven't heard anyone doing that before xD

They sure are, and so are some girls. I'm always the one who my classmates turn to when they need scissors, glue, pain killers etc. xD and usually I have all those things ;D

Oh my, he really must love for surviving that, ;D

You know what, I made pancakes, and...THEY TURNED OUT GREAT!!! mrgreen

Liisukas

Invisible Raccoon

48,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Pseudoyoyomi

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:04 pm
Liisukas

Haha, mean granny xD

I know, I haven't heard anyone doing that before xD

They sure are, and so are some girls. I'm always the one who my classmates turn to when they need scissors, glue, pain killers etc. xD and usually I have all those things ;D

Oh my, he really must love for surviving that, ;D

You know what, I made pancakes, and...THEY TURNED OUT GREAT!!! mrgreen

I think she just wanted to see if I could do it alone. Not to be mean...least I hope she was not trying to be mean.O.o

That was me too.My friends looked to me for aspirin,and sanitizer,and food. I dunno why but I always had candy in my purse. xd Now I mostly carry gum maybe a few lollipops.

And yeah he must love me if he would deal with me while I am sick. I don't even like me when I am sick.

Congrats on your pancakes. yum_puddi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:11 pm
Pseudoyoyomi

I think she just wanted to see if I could do it alone. Not to be mean...least I hope she was not trying to be mean.O.o

That was me too.My friends looked to me for aspirin,and sanitizer,and food. I dunno why but I always had candy in my purse. xd Now I mostly carry gum maybe a few lollipops.

And yeah he must love me if he would deal with me while I am sick. I don't even like me when I am sick.

Congrats on your pancakes. yum_puddi

Haah, but you may never know, XD

Lol, XD .. I used to have candy too, but lately...not really XD

I don't think anyone likes themselves while being sick ;D
My bf should think about that too, I was beside him when he was drunk and threw up and when he had some idk what on his but (really nasty thing, like...I don't even know how to describe that ) I was there to put medicine on and clean it and stuff... oh my, it was truly an experience I tell you eek

Thanks, now I can finally make pancakes for my bf as well when he comes to visit ;D

Liisukas

Invisible Raccoon

48,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Pseudoyoyomi

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:28 pm
Liisukas

Haah, but you may never know, XD

Lol, XD .. I used to have candy too, but lately...not really XD

I don't think anyone likes themselves while being sick ;D
My bf should think about that too, I was beside him when he was drunk and threw up and when he had some idk what on his but (really nasty thing, like...I don't even know how to describe that ) I was there to put medicine on and clean it and stuff... oh my, it was truly an experience I tell you eek

Thanks, now I can finally make pancakes for my bf as well when he comes to visit ;D

He should think about that.You have been there for him at his worst.If you wanted to leave him you could have done so when he was sick. I don't think I would ever want to put anything on my bf's butt. I am too afraid he will fart. His farts are so rancid. emotion_puke One day we were going to get some pizza and he farted with all the windows up in his car. I thought I was going to die. It was awful.I could have killed him on that day.Then he laughed about it. What is wrong with men laughing at gross things like that. emotion_donotwant Its just not funny at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:37 pm
Pseudoyoyomi

He should think about that.You have been there for him at his worst.If you wanted to leave him you could have done so when he was sick. I don't think I would ever want to put anything on my bf's butt. I am too afraid he will fart. His farts are so rancid. emotion_puke One day we were going to get some pizza and he farted with all the windows up in his car. I thought I was going to die. It was awful.I could have killed him on that day.Then he laughed about it. What is wrong with men laughing at gross things like that. emotion_donotwant Its just not funny at all.

Lol, actually he later on confessed that he almost farted and that he did almost everything he could so he wouldn't fart while I was dealing with his butt XD
Lol, that sounds like my dad xD ..though my bf's farts smell worse... burning_eyes he has made me run out of the room for so many times because of his farts stare
Well, sometimes it is kinda funny rolleyes but the fact that they tell you '' oh no, my fart doesn't smell at all, it has a flower scent'', now , that's not funny stare

Liisukas

Invisible Raccoon

48,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Pseudoyoyomi

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:48 pm
Liisukas

Lol, actually he later on confessed that he almost farted and that he did almost everything he could so he wouldn't fart while I was dealing with his butt XD
Lol, that sounds like my dad xD ..though my bf's farts smell worse... burning_eyes he has made me run out of the room for so many times because of his farts stare
Well, sometimes it is kinda funny rolleyes but the fact that they tell you '' oh no, my fart doesn't smell at all, it has a flower scent'', now , that's not funny stare

My dad is actually more considerate. He tries to fart when no one is around him or if he is sitting in a very padded chair. My evil bf he actually farts under the covers and forces my head under. I hate dutch ovens. xp His favorite saying is if you can't smell my fart you can't have my heart....and I think that is a terrible saying.A man had to have come up with one. blaugh

Flower scent HA! That's funny. Its like saying no my farts smell like fresh baked cinnamon rolls. rofl More like week old cheese.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:55 pm
Pseudoyoyomi

My dad is actually more considerate. He tries to fart when no one is around him or if he is sitting in a very padded chair. My evil bf he actually farts under the covers and forces my head under. I hate dutch ovens. xp His favorite saying is if you can't smell my fart you can't have my heart....and I think that is a terrible saying.A man had to have come up with one. blaugh

Flower scent HA! That's funny. Its like saying no my farts smell like fresh baked cinnamon rolls. rofl More like week old cheese.

Lucky you, my dad is more evil than my bf... he enjoys when people around him start to suffocate stare
LOL, that sure is evil XD
And I don't like that saying, not nice XD

I know right, my dad says it quite often xD ..
Hahah, you said it! XD

Liisukas

Invisible Raccoon

48,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Pseudoyoyomi

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:36 am
Liisukas

Lucky you, my dad is more evil than my bf... he enjoys when people around him start to suffocate stare
LOL, that sure is evil XD
And I don't like that saying, not nice XD

I know right, my dad says it quite often xD ..
Hahah, you said it! XD

That is cruel. Your dad is evil. Don't they realize if they fart too much they could have an accident.Or they could even die. xp

My gas is never as bad as my boyfriends or my dads or even my brother. Mine are relatively neutral.I asked my boyfriend what crawled in him and died and then he tells me he ate some leafy vegetables...its just not normal to smell that bad. talk2hand

I have been drawing and coloring. I am in so much pain and my lower back hurts. T.T I think I have to go to bed.It's the only relief I will have. So I will see you later...or something.Good morning. (I can't say good night because its already morning.) ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:40 am
Pseudoyoyomi

That is cruel. Your dad is evil. Don't they realize if they fart too much they could have an accident.Or they could even die. xp

My gas is never as bad as my boyfriends or my dads or even my brother. Mine are relatively neutral.I asked my boyfriend what crawled in him and died and then he tells me he ate some leafy vegetables...its just not normal to smell that bad. talk2hand

I have been drawing and coloring. I am in so much pain and my lower back hurts. T.T I think I have to go to bed.It's the only relief I will have. So I will see you later...or something.Good morning. (I can't say good night because its already morning.) ninja

I know, he's just mean xD .. But I guess he doesn't think about having an accident XD

Well, mine can be a bit bad too, but usually its pretty neutral as well, though I am happy when I can pay my bf back for suffocating me twisted

Aweee,, you go on and have a nice sleep, :3
Lol,true, it is morning ;D
Talk to you later ~

Liisukas

Invisible Raccoon

48,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items