Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:50 am
{Instead, she goes with the other girls on a hike in order to avoid Junpei's pervy leers. She still gets glomped and molested by Aegis, though. Aegis' lines are exactly the same no matter what playthrough.}

A smile now spread across Mala's lips, although it was somewhat faint. "Very well, my lips are sealed." It didn't feel right, hiding the existance of an illegal place such as this. However, if this meant that her debt was repaid, she would gladly do so.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:55 am
((Lol. And I just needed to know about the vamp thing because I think it'd be hilarious telling confused humans that people don't normally know about the artists because he was there, dammit! XD ))

"Perfect, now I just need to do something for you and we're even." Van said easily as he took another drink. "Where are my manners, can I get you something to drink? Boss' discount of absolutely free."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:38 am
{It would be. XD I'm definately looking forward to seeing how things play out with the three.}

"I..well...anything's fine, I suppose. Whatever you would reccomend for someone like me." Mala replied after a moment of thought. She couldn't dare refuse such a generous offer. It would be downright rude! "Just...please don't give me anything too strong. I'm afraid I've never...I've never drank before."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:42 am
Van chuckled a bit and looked back at the bartender. "You've got some wine for the classier guests, right? Pour her a glass, best ya got." he said before smiling back at her. "And I'm the one in debt; it kinda defeats the purpose if I get to choose how to pay."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:23 pm
"Well, if you're so intent on paying me back as well, could you perhaps..make sure I don't make a fool of myself or pass out from drinking? I'll consider ourselves entirely even if you can do this for me." Mala spoke up with a small smile, worried about getting a hangover or doing something she'd regret while in a drunken stupor.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff